any one know where i can get that software or cd . I got the POD off ebay but without cd.Couldnt find it on Line 6 site or i was lookingin wrong place.LOL thanks fellas. Also should i plug the pod into my fx loop or between amp and guitar?
Quote by jigman586
any one know where i can get that software or cd . I got the POD off ebay but without cd.Couldnt find it on Line 6 site or i was lookingin wrong place.LOL thanks fellas. Also should i plug the pod into my fx loop or between amp and guitar?

What software are you referring to? I bought the thing when it first came out and I don't recall it coming with any software... My Pocket POD came with software.

I would NOT put it in the effects loop. Its meant for direct input. Its got that switch on it to disable the cab sim if you need it.

Or, you can plug your guitar straight into the POD, and plug the PODs output into the effects return of your amp. Keep in mind your POD will control the volume at that point so turn it down first.
I was undr the impression it came with some thing.also how do you connect it with a pc
Tricky one this, but if you go to line6.com and hit the link marked "Downloads" you may just find what you're searching for...

Happy to help.
Quote by jigman586
I was undr the impression it came with some thing.also how do you connect it with a pc

There is software to control the patches with MIDI.... theres no USB audio control or anything like the newer PODs.