I think it takes a while for them to print it and send it to you. you'll probably get a temporary one though.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
I think it takes a while for them to print it and send it to you. you'll probably get a temporary one though.

****ing right. alright thanks
Depends on the country. United states, I got mine immediately after. For the UK, had to wait a few days if I recall correctly
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Yeah, from what I remember you get a temporary one, and they usually turn around your license pretty quick, they say 2 weeks but I got mine in one.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I got my license within a week, i think I got a temporary paper counterpart thing before that came through? Can't really remember, because I wasnt actually driving straight after my test, took me about a year to sort out a car.

They were fairly good at sending out the new one though! (And my replacement when I lost the old one)

-UK
No.

You first have to find a WILD goat or boar (your discretion, regional availability differs) and sacrifice it in front of the place where you took the test, reciting a chant that they will provide for you.

While in this trance you will speak with the ghost of Dale Ernhardt, and he will give you a series of three trials.

The first two are simple (the first one is starting a car, the second is doing a Y-turn), but the third is driving down the nearest highway in reverse at full speed.

If you can complete all of these, you will find your license in the ashes of the goat/boar, and you will become a fully licensed driver.

Hope that helps.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
For me they took away my provisional and then sent out my license about a week later, didn't get a temporary one or anything though.
In the UK at least, they give you a temporary paper one, and take your provisional off you, sending the proper card with counterpart written license a few days later.
Quote by Reisgar42
No.

You first have to find a WILD goat or boar (your discretion, regional availability differs) and sacrifice it in front of the place where you took the test, reciting a chant that they will provide for you.

While in this trance you will speak with the ghost of Dale Ernhardt, and he will give you a series of three trials.

The first two are simple (the first one is starting a car, the second is doing a Y-turn), but the third is driving down the nearest highway in reverse at full speed.

If you can complete all of these, you will find your license in the ashes of the goat/boar, and you will become a fully licensed driver.

Hope that helps.

best post i ever seen
You get a paper interim license while you wait for the actual card.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Wouldn't it depend on where you live? It's not like there's a global standard... Try asking people who actually live around you, not a guitar forum?
I got mine right then, took 2 minutes to print it.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
It appears that everywhere is different. I got my card that day, took them 10 minuets to print out.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Depends on where you are/what equipment the DDS that you go to has. If they don't have a card printer, they will give you a temporary sheet of paper and mail you the actual plastic card in a week or 2, but if they do have a card printer, it takes them like 5 minutes to get your signature and picture and everything on it.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Some states instantly do it some states mail em out.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
i remember your first thread,

so you failed? lol
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
They printed mine there. I just renewed mine and they printed it there.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
They printed mine there. I just renewed mine and they printed it there.

If they made people in Florida wait a week for their license half of them would be dead before they got it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
If they made people in Florida wait a week for their license half of them would be dead before they got it.
Then they should make us wait a week.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown