Really...
I can't find out how the distortion works.
Anyone have this one and can give me some hints/tips on how to tune it the way i want it?
I'm looking for a tone like the Alter Bridge one. I'm using a Fender Frontman amp.

Inb4 usermanual.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Last edited by xhisor at Aug 19, 2011,
you put your guitar cable into the input (make sure its connected to your guitar), then take a second cable and run it from the pedal's output into the amplifiers input. Make sure you have a power supply for it. after that read the manual.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
you put your guitar cable into the input (make sure its connected to your guitar), then take a second cable and run it from the pedal's output into the amplifiers input. Make sure you have a power supply for it. after that read the manual.

well... that was really helpfull.

The manual only have like 2 words about the distortions. It does not include how to activate them, and it does not include how to edit them.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Your best bet is to probably find out what gear Mark Tremonti uses and, then find out the Boss equivalent(assuming he's not already using Boss). Then see if your ME-25 emulates that pedal. I have an ME 70 and it has all kinds of pedals and preamps on it to choose from, and the ME 25 looks like a more compact version of it, so you may find something useful.

Honestly though, the Frontman is kinda crappy, and I'm surprised to see someone with Gibson LP Custom playing through one.
Quote by W4RP1G
Your best bet is to probably find out what gear Mark Tremonti uses and, then find out the Boss equivalent(assuming he's not already using Boss). Then see if your ME-25 emulates that pedal. I have an ME 70 and it has all kinds of pedals and preamps on it to choose from, and the ME 25 looks like a more compact version of it, so you may find something useful.

Honestly though, the Frontman is kinda crappy, and I'm surprised to see someone with Gibson LP Custom playing through one.

Ok... Thanks.

About the amp: Its just one i use for home practice. I usually have a Marshall Stack when i play with my band.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8