Page 1 of 3
i dunno why i want to know... im just bored

my parents just went out and told me when was 7 lol.... it was the day after christmas T.T
No Santa? ****ing lies man. Lies!
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Figured it out because I was a rational child
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
They never told me that santa existed.

When my brother left home I was initiated into the secret circle that meant I was allowed to help my parents take the presents downstairs once my younger brother was asleep. That's the closest I've got, I was about 10 maybe.
figured it out myself.

santa would never masturbate in my cookies like that.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
who is this "santa"?
is he related to "satan"?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
They never told me. I figured it out and they knew it. They still had a "Santa" present but mostly for the novelty.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i caught my dad eating the cookies and milk with my new scooter underneath his arm
I told them that Santa doesn't exist. They were relieved to not have to do it themselves!
My Jehovah's Witness Grandpa told me that the Trifecta of Childhood Entities (Santa, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny) weren't real when I was 3.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
They never told me an imaginary man watches over me day and night to judge whether i've been good or bad. They didn't hold with such nonsense. When I got a gift, they wanted me to know that they worked their asses off for the money to buy it. And i was grateful.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I figured it out. Don't know how, but in time I sort of realized it was all bullshit.

One time when I was a kid tho, I stayed up all night waiting for Santa to place the presents, and when I finally saw a black silhouette moving in the dark (which was my dad) I got scared shitless and ran back to bed.
Oh...well you've just spoiled life for me

No, but in reality, they told me when I was like 13...in October...so right before Christmas
Quote by StewieSwan

+1
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
one day i said dad santa doesn't exist does he? and my dad told me the truth but i had worked it out when i was 4 cause i heard loads of swearing coming from the attic but i forgot because i was so excited about presents (if your wondering how i know that i forgot something it's cause i told my mum and dad christmas morning that santa wasn't real for the reasons stated and they told me years later when i worked it out again)
I figured out santa wasnt real on my own, i was a smart kid. Plus it didnt help that my mom did some christmas shopping for me while i was asleep in the shopping cart
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Well when you get up to piss and see your mom blowing your dad in front of the Christmas tree while she has a Super Nintendo under her arm, then she uses wrapping paper for the clean up . . . you kind of die a little inside.
Quote by fearofthemark
They never told me an imaginary man watches over me day and night to judge whether i've been good or bad. They didn't hold with such nonsense. When I got a gift, they wanted me to know that they worked their asses off for the money to buy it. And i was grateful.
Sounds like you had a magical childhood.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
thanks!
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
I figured it out myself but didn't say anything so I could get more presents . My parents eventually told me and all I said was "I know
I was watching the news, and the anchor lady said something about how parents better make sure they get whatever "hot gift" it was that year under the tree. I was 8 I think.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by the_white_bunny
thanks!
Thanks for not ignoring it and giving me something else to do! I really appreciate it!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Thanks for not ignoring it and giving me something else to do! I really appreciate it!

VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
I think I was around 6 or 7 and I stayed up all night to meet Father Christmas. Yeah, spotted my mum walk in with presents, stayed silent then went to the toilet and cried for like an hour straight. bad times.
Please close this thread before my son sees it, I haven't told him yet.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by StewieSwan

This. Let's make out
Quote by element4433
Sounds like you had a magical childhood.

no, but it was fun
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I want it to be Christmas now...

Not long to go... kinda?
This will start a RIOT! in me
I don't exactly remember. I think it was just a bunch of my friends were saying he wasn't so I went along with it, and my parents confirmed it. They still write "From Santa" on the gifts
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by flanders_91
I don't exactly remember. I think it was just a bunch of my friends were saying he wasn't so I went along with it, and my parents confirmed it. They still write "From Santa" on the gifts

I haven't had any Christmas gifts for like 8-10 years and I'm 16
Page 1 of 3