If you can have and play any guitar in the world...
What would you want to have? and why?
I would probably order a custom one form a local guitar maker, because I can choose absolutely every single part and detail of the guitar, plus he works with wonderful materials. Otherwise probably a Kremona one.
Wechter Pathmaker Elite. I know, not really super expensive, but it just seems like it's built for me.
REGGIE
Quote by DaveMustaine7
An acoustic guitar that sounds like my Line 6 with a half stack on insane with volume 3, yet it's acoustic.

Not sure if serious... Either way, facepalm.

On topic: Jumbo bodied, ornate rose and thorn inlays, sharp cutaway. Not sure about woods, colors, or any of the other stuff.
78' Vintage classical guitar wih spruce top, rosewood sides, back and fretboard. Gorgeous carved headstock.

Oh, dream come true
My first lolstack
Quote by whitenihilist

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Quote by bellette
78' Vintage classical guitar wih spruce top, rosewood sides, back and fretboard. Gorgeous carved headstock.

(Invalid img)

Oh, dream come true

Pssh, you didn't even know you wanted it until your aunt stopped by!
REGGIE
Money no object? I'd have a cutaway Jumbo, custom made by a luthier.

The more sensible answer is a high end Breedlove, simply because even the relatively cheap ones have been the best acoustics I've played so far.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
My dream acoustic would have a natural finish, gloss finish on the solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, gold hardware, 22 frets on a 26 inch scale, and a sharp cutaway. I love bright sounding acoustics, so I would use elixir strings, and brass bridge pins with this guitar. Of course the saddle and nut would be bone for more treble as well.
I'd like a John Lennon style Gibson, even if Gibson acoustics sound terrible IMO.

For actual sound. A Taylor K26 or K24.
Last edited by Dmaj7 at Aug 21, 2011,