I'm not a huge drummer, but I like to make covers with my friends and I dont have a ride cymbal. Anyone got any suggestions for a Ride cymbal that isn't completely trashed for around $50? Im obviously shopping used.

Basically I just dont want it to be too overpoweringly loud, because my set is only just basic. Just a nice soft cling noise is enough for me i guess.

thanks
~~~...:::My Gear:::...~~~
~.:.ESP LTD H-1001FM.:.~
~.:.Peavey Vypyr 15W.:.~
~.:.DigiTech RP355.:.~
~.:.Roland MicroCube.:.~
I know you said $50, but here is one for $70, brand new, and Meinl makes some damn good Cymbals.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Guy on craigslist near me has a Sabian B8 Pro Medium Ride for sale for like 70. I could probably talk the price down, but is this a good ride? I do only just play at home in my basement and dont want the thing being too loud, would this be a good pick then?
Dude, search ebay, you'll find tons of good used cymbals going for cheap, hell if you're lucky you can pick up a higher range cymbal on a bargain.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Well I think it's between the Meinl HCS Ride, or Paiste PST 5... I didn't like the Sabian.