Page 1 of 3
hey guys... tomorrow is goin to the the 15th annual "Snapperfest", an event where wild-caught snapping turtles endure terrible violence at the hands of participants. The frightened animals are grabbed by their tails and repeatedly slammed to the ground. Their heads are yanked from their shells, and they are then swung around until "contestants" are able to wrap their fists around the animals' necks. please take the link to sign the petition to have this even cancelled, the turtles definately do not deserve to be abused for peoples "entertainment"

http://www.change.org/petitions/stop-snapperfest

i also have a link showing what goes on at snapperfest thank you for everyone who will sign this im sure the turtles would thank you if they could too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Pt6oCuZME

and f*** you aheada time to everyone whos gonna say stupid shit bout this
where does this take place?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I'd much rather seal club.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
I'd much rather seal club.

seal clubbing isnt for entertainment and seals arent endangered but rather over populated.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Wow, im surprised Pita isn't droppin nukes.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Signed. I have had a pet turtle for 10 years now and it's been the best pet I've ever owned.
My Guitars
Squire Affinity Strat
Ibanez RG 350 DX
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Ibanez AEG20E
Tradition Guitars S2000F Pro
Quote by MicroplanetAsia
yeah ohio i believe... and apparently there are cops at the event... cruel cops obviously

Ohio the fuk?

try and get this to the media if anything.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Signed!
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
PETAs already tryen to get this in the media i just thot this place would be a good place to get alotta signatures... tell yur friends not on ug
^Ohio County, Indiana.

Signed. **** you, turtle killers.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Why would they be so pissed at snapping turtles? Yeah sure they can hurt humans but I don't think I've ever heard of a turtle killing a human.

Maybe they should pick up all their dogs by the tail and slam them into the ground. Maybe they should do that with any animal that can cause harm to humans. An even better reason to own a gun, protection from criminal animals.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Vypor
Why would they be so pissed at snapping turtles? Yeah sure they can hurt humans but I don't think I've ever heard of a turtle killing a human.

Maybe they should pick up all their dogs by the tail and slam them into the ground. Maybe they should do that with any animal that can cause harm to humans. An even better reason to own a gun, protection from criminal animals.

They're not pissed, they think it's funny and entertaining.
Its ****ing evil that's what it is. Absolutely sickening this could happen.
[Insert something clever here]
I hope the turtles grow superpowers and murder the lot of 'em.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
i put it in my sig to spread the word
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I hope the turtles grow superpowers and murder the lot of 'em.

I'd pay to see that.
My Guitars
Squire Affinity Strat
Ibanez RG 350 DX
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Ibanez AEG20E
Tradition Guitars S2000F Pro
WTF TS! Why you have to take the fun out of everything? We are just trying to have a little fun. It's my right to be able to torture stupid turtles.

Fight the Power!

signed
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
WTF TS! Why you have to take the fun out of everything? We are just trying to have a little fun. It's my right to be able to torture stupid turtles.

Fight the Power!

signed

i didnt see the bottom i was about to murder through the computer
I can't see killing one in that matter, it's pretty much torture and a brutal way to die. After I catch them I usually pop a round or two in the head, bag limit is 10 here.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Online petitions are useless. Sorry.

They are. But I signed anyway to feel like I did something since there's not much I can actually do
Ugh, ****ing hillbillies...
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
By the way the video was removed due to violence against youtube's terms&services.

Anyway, signed..
I don't see why people freak out about this, but hardly any one has a problem with steer wrestling or roping that is done at Rodeos. It's just as cruel but no one seems to give a ****.

This world does suck. Even when cruelty is involved people are biased. Sigh.

Oh well we're all gonna die anyway.
Page 1 of 3