After saving up for a month or so I've finally got a new guitar at a awesome price.

Not a Schecter(<3)

Jackson Pro Series DK2M Dinky<3 Found it for $270. Missing the tremolo bar and a string clamp with a really wore out 5th fret.

Review

Features:
Alder body
Rock maple bolt-on neck
Bound rosewood compound-radius fingerboard
24 frets
25-1/2" scale
1-11/16" nut
Matching headstock
Jackson-licensed Floyd Rose low-profile double locking trem
Sharkfin inlays
Binding binding
Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker (bridge)
Seymour Duncan Jazz SH2N humbucker (neck)
Black hardware

Pros:
I love the whole super-strat shape. Amazing high fret access and slim neck. On my LTD I had alot of trouble playing frets 17-22, but on this it's just as easy as playing on the lower frets. The SD JB and Jazz sounds amazing. The Maple headstock/fretboard/neck combined with the black binding/inlays is simply beautiful(I have a maple neck/fretboard fetish).

Cons:
The Floyd Rose is sorta annoying. Put brand new Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinkys on it after I cleaned it up and it was alot more work than I'm use to. But over time I think I'll get use to it.

Overall verdict: This is a fantastic guitar compared to my ESP LTD M-53. Though it is missing a string clamp(I have a temp replacement), tremolo bar and a really worn out 5th fret I'm 100% satisfied with my purchase. Especially since it was only $270<3
Last edited by Non-Fiction at Aug 19, 2011,
Wait, so you got a Jackson that came in a Schecter box?

I must've missed something along the way. .

Happy NGD btw.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
saw the same...wtf??
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
wait wut tha fnck?

HNGD

That looks pretty nice.
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

isnt that guitar great? :P have the exact same one but in better shape. i think u could of got it less with a worn fret i got mine in flawless condition for $400...but then again it was from a buddy
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Already feared it's a Schecter.

Not much of Jackson fan myself, but white guitar + maple neck looks really nice.

HNGD!
Ooo That's a lovely guitar at a lovely price!!

HNGD
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
I love myself a Jackson, and the DK2M is a pretty guitar. HNGD
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
The Schecter box confused the hell out of me... haha

That's a damn nice guitar though. I'm going to be buying a Jackson DK2T here in a few days. I'm so excited!
Nice guitar!

I've always wondered; is the necks on those finished in gloss or satin, or are they just oiled?
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Quote by HomerSGR
Nice guitar!

I've always wondered; is the necks on those finished in gloss or satin, or are they just oiled?

gloss
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
what I really want to know,it what is up with the 5th picture
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Ooh, you got a Jackson. Congratulations!
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.