I can't really decide if I want to concentrate on guitar, bass or singing right now. I have about 700-750 € that I can spend on gear, and I'd like to buy something I'll need when I've figured out what I really want to do.

How can I choose? What should I think about? I've played bass almost as long as I've played guitar, and I haven't sung much.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Think about what you enjoy the most. Or you can split the money up to get cheaper gear for each thing i guess? Really your decision.
Rock on or die

Guitarist 5 years, Had purpose in life 5 years

Quote by angusfan16
My name is NOT Anus Fan!
What about recording gear? You could get a decent rig and a nice mic within your budget. You would then have a mic for vocals if you decided that you want to sing.

Quote by nirvanagrunge13
Think about what you enjoy the most. Or you can split the money up to get cheaper gear for each thing i guess? Really your decision.

I don't really trust cheap gear enough to do that, I already have a pretty decent bass amp, but my guitar amp is a 30 W Roland transistor amp.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.