Page 1 of 2
Does anyone else hate when you're eating and suddenly BAM! someone touches you? I absolutely can't stand this. I mean, I'm eating, let me consume my food without having someone's hands on me.

What about you Pit?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
No, I don't mind it, though I generally exclusively talk or eat, not both.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I have quite a big personal space when I'm in a comfortable environment (but not on the streets for some reason), and I really, really hate it.

When eating...I'm not sure. I dislike being touched as it is, but when I'm eating what drives me batshit crazy is being watched eating. I can't stand it.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
i hate being randomly touched in general.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
If I get sex at the end of it, who cares? A hole is a hole.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
How can you seriously be annoyed by people touching you while you're eating?

How is people touching you while you're eating any worse than people touching you when you're not eating?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Not so much eating, but I hate it when people touch me when I'm drinking anything, especially water. One time, I was chugging this 20-ounce bottle of water and without warning, my girlfriend tapped me on the stomach... wouldn't have been a big deal in any other situation, but when her hand made contact while I was dumping water into my face, my body went into panic mode and I sprayed what seemed like the whole bottle all over her like a ****ing cannon. Have you ever seen a snow blower in action? That's what it felt like.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Last edited by British Josh at Aug 19, 2011,
Isn't this kind of thing one of the more common symptoms of autism? Not specifically while eating, but..
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
I have wiped out entire alternative realities for less offences.
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Aug 19, 2011,
Quote by Banjocal
I have quite a big personal space when I'm in a comfortable environment (but not on the streets for some reason), and I really, really hate it.

When eating...I'm not sure. I dislike being touched as it is, but when I'm eating what drives me batshit crazy is being watched eating. I can't stand it.

Came in to pos this, i fucking hate it..
Plus I for some reason I start becoming awkward and red and hot and stuff..weird things.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last edited by Krieger91 at Aug 19, 2011,
Quote by British Josh
Not so much eating, but I hate it when people touch me when I'm drinking anything, especially water. One time, I was chugging this 20-ounce bottle of water and without warning, my girlfriend tapped me on the stomach... wouldn't have been a big deal in any other situation, but when her hand made contact while I was dumping water into my face, my body went into panic mode and I sprayed what seemed like the whole bottle all over her like a ****ing cannon. Have you ever seen a snow blower in action? That's what it felt like.

Wait... So... You are more bothered getting touched if you are drinking water than say if you were drinking coke?? 0.o
Quote by CoreysMonster
Being touched, you say?

b&
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
it's not too bad usually. Unless it's early in the morning. There is a guy at work who constantly touches me and everyone else and it's pretty annoying. He's stinky and sweats a lot.

edit: ****ing high
Strength Of The Inferno, Mind Of The Heavens, Speed Of The Tempest, Thus, a miracle was born.
http://www.last.fm/user/RobertELeet
Jackson Warrior
Ibanez Artcore AG85
Squire Affinity J-Bass

VIKINGS

UG Black
Last edited by Robert E. Leet at Aug 19, 2011,
Sometimes it makes me jump a bit, but usually I'm okay. Once I nearly choked, though, when someone accidentally hit the back of my head while I was enjoying a sandwich.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
I don't see why that would bother you?

Maybe if you don't like being touched in general, but I don't see why eating would make it worse.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Well who touches people while they're are eating anyway, kinda rude. Implies that they went out of their way to walk up to you and touch you, which is weird enough to begin with.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I have never particularly thought of it, but I don't think it would bother me.

...but I know never to do it to youuu now. :P
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
If its one of them under the table girlfriend sittin right next to ya kinda touches, then I'm fine with it xD.
If I'm at school or something in the cafeteria. and someone keeps hitting my arm with a spoonful of peas or rice or something so I continually miss my mouth. then I get pissed lol
I am nervous about eating in company as it is, getting touched would just be...D:
🙈 🙉 🙊
I don't really remember a time when this happened to me, but I imagine I'll hate it as much as people asking me questions about whatever book I'm reading. I hate that with a burning passion.
Quote by sashki
Is it weird that I haven't been touched while eating often enough to form an opinion on it?

Either that or you just don't give a shit about it entirely. Like normal people.
Quote by sashki
Is it weird that I haven't been touched while eating often enough to form an opinion on it?

I think I fell in love with your avatar....
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Either that or you just don't give a shit about it entirely. Like normal people.

Unless someone pushes my head into my food while I'm eating, or makes me stab myself in the eye with a utensil, I don't see why it's so bad.
I don't like people touching me. I can hug somebody if I know them and I can shake people's hands when I meet them and so on.

But like, if someone touches me on the back of the head or shoulder or whatever, I keep touching that area myself after they have and it generally just makes me feel uncomfortable.
Quote by sashki
Unless someone pushes my head into my food while I'm eating, or makes me stab myself in the eye with a utensil, I don't see why it's so bad.

Well those are borderline assault cases

but yea, in all actuality I don't give a shit. Unless they touch my ****in food. I'll break a bitches hand if he thinks he's touchin my roast beef sandwich.
Page 1 of 2