Hello i have a bit of money spare and obviously Christmas heading soon and planning on getting an amp but was thinking i would like some decent pickups(single coil preferably) for my strat copy because i have a new metal guitar but feel as if my strat is a waste as it is not doing anything so i would like to get some nice pickups so i want to play it any suggestions for any???? ( I've heard the quarter pounder pick ups aren't bad) and I play metal and no real budget...... Suggestions ???????????
Lace Sensor's. if you want to retain a vintage strat sound go with the Gold+ set if you want something with more ass kicking potential (but still strat sounding) get the red,silver,blue set. they also have a variety of pups geared toward different soud that can be bought individually (more expensive but offers more customization).
Seymour duncan "everything axe" set!
Gear:-
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall DSL50 (In the process of modding!)
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special
Fender 'Marcus Miller' Jazz Bass

My Band
Juturna

I'm sorry but saying "I play metal" isn't much to go on in terms of pickups. 80's metal? thrash? deathcore? black metal? saying "metal" gives about as a good an idea of what you're looking for as saying "I play rock."

As for suggestions Air Norton S are extremely versatile for styles of harder rock and metal.