Page 1 of 6
This is the pizza thread.

This thread is the place to discuss pizza, places to eat pizza, how to eat it, your favourite pizza places, and to post pictures of pizza. You can also post recipes.

Best pizza place I've ever been to.
Sbarro is the best pizza you've ever had?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Pizza buffet.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by element4433
Sbarro is the only pizza you've ever had?

fixed. seriously TS. that's the only way it's possible. even the junkiest local place beats any chain.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
New York pizza > any other pizza.

fact.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

There's no local places where I live, at least none that I know of. It's better than Pizza hut and Dominos at least.
If I was christian I would hold Pineapple pizza next to god.

Now I'm not, so pineapple pizza wins.
Quote by Dirge Humani

Nom nom nom

yup.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by theogonia777
fixed. seriously TS. that's the only way it's possible. even the junkiest local place beats any chain.
Sbarro isn't bad if you're shopping or at an airport. But seriously, branch out.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
The Ultimate Dominoes "make your own" pizza. Extra chicken, extra BACON, extra FETTA, spinach, beef, and diced tomatoes. The box was noticeably heavier than an ordinary pizza.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
I'm spoiled by local NYC product.

When I lived in Florida we ate Little Caesar's. VOMIT
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Little Caeser's $5 pizza is HORRID. Dolly's (which is I think a Michigan/Detroit place, not really sure if its more widespread) makes $5 pizza as well, and it's pretty tasty.
Quote by element4433
Sbarro isn't bad if you're shopping or at an airport. But seriously, branch out.

It beats that plasticky shit Dominoes and Pizza Hut have. The only local place I know of is even worse.

As far as frozen goes I think Frescetta is the best.
Quote by fearofthemark
New York pizza > any other pizza.

fact.

This man knows what's up.

Anyone who goes to a pizza chain is doing it wrong. Local pizza places are the best by far.

Papa Johns is the worse.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 19, 2011,
There's a few places near me where I live, one is a small regional chain, Pudgies. They usually make good pizza and the BEST wings. And then there's a bar called Mijo's that has really good pizza and fries. There are bigger pizza chains around here too but they aren't nearly as good. Now I'm hungry.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Quote by ErikLensherr

have you ever had nick's pizza in forest hills?

delish.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Gumby's in San Marcos was the best damn pizza in my life. And Little Cesear's isn't too bad, at least where I go. Plus, my buddy's a store manager at one of them, so you know what that means...

Papa John's is the shit, though, when I have a coupon or they have a special.
Wine is fine but whiskey's quicker!
There's a place called Boriello Brothers only found in Colorado Springs, but it is incredible. True New York style; it cannot be eaten without folding it.
e-single
I once had Chicago deep-dish pizza. It was delicious.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by fearofthemark
have you ever had nick's pizza in forest hills?

delish.

Can't say I have.

My favorite pizzeria's in Corona, a few blocks from that Lemon Ice King place, I don't remember the name but it's hawwsome
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Can't say I have.

My favorite pizzeria's in Corona, a few blocks from that Lemon Ice King place, I don't remember the name but it's hawwsome

But I thought you were Due's dad and lived in Washington. It was all lies!

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by FearMyLightning
It beats that plasticky shit Dominoes and Pizza Hut have. The only local place I know of is even worse.

you must live in the middle of nowhere or something.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by WCPhils
But I thought you were Due's dad and lived in Washington. It was all lies!

uhhh...

I left my family.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by ErikLensherr
Can't say I have.

lemon ice king was pretty good, but never had pizza near there. I swear, go eat Nick's. It's on Ascan.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by Dirge Humani

But I do get better beef products than all of you. Even gourmet is probably not as good as our beef. At least not for the money.
Quote by FearMyLightning
But I do get better beef products than all of you. Even gourmet is probably not as good as our beef. At least not for the money.

good things about Kansas:

1. beef
2. goest
3. Courage the Cowardly Dog
4. Origin
5. Kansas (the band)

bad things:

everything else

i'm not jealous. at all.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Aug 19, 2011,
Quote by theogonia777
good things about Kansas:

1. beef
2. goest
3. Courage the Cowardly Dog
4. Origin
5. Kansas (the band)

bad things:

everything else

i'm not jealous. at all.

You forgot "100+ degrees in the summer, -20s in the winter."
Quote by FearMyLightning
You forgot "100+ degrees in the summer, -20s in the winter."

that's included under "everything else."
Quote by ErikLensherr

Little Caesar's is the worst. I'd rather have frozen pizza.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano