Page 1 of 3
Would you mind sharing some things you draw? I'm looking for some art to put on the skimboard im making.
Nothing big or terribly complicated, but a sick little decal.

Please do share
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by Thrashtastic15

He needs to trim dat bush

Quote by WCPhils
^ you're a true talent

What about it?

edit: **** he edited it
ooh those are good. add more color
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by priest.fan.

Look at those ****ing shoulders, DAMN!
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SeveralSpecies

What about it?

edit: **** he edited it

damn, I thought no one saw
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Thrashtastic15
colour added.

Genius!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
who made that?
- Carl Sagan
plain and simply put thats awesome.

Do you have any thats a bit more macabre?
- Carl Sagan
An expressive skimboard. I put a good amount of work into constructing it, So I want to make it mine with art that I enjoy.
I almost want to put a layer of tweed on it
- Carl Sagan
Last edited by SKArface McDank at Aug 20, 2011,
yeah, Its not up to you to tell me what to put on the skimboard im making.
You're the one sounding like a tool, and kindly fuck off.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by genghisgandhi
Yeah...you would look like a tool. Put a sun or a smile on it

Nah sorry man, only do grim and ghastly things.
not that your suggestion isn't totally badass and fun.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SKArface McDank
yeah, Its not up to you to tell me what to put on the skimboard im making.
You're the one sounding like a tool, and kindly fuck off.

This is a suggestion thread, I'm giving you a suggestion. Prepare to be looked at like a weird kid (and not good weird.)
the **** dude? You strike me as the typical jersey douche ****ing bag. No other words for it. I dont give a FUCK about what other people think of me or my shit. ITS MY SHIT FOR A REASON.
fuck off and go look cool for the strangers shit bird.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SKArface McDank
the **** dude? You strike me as the typical jersey douche ****ing bag.

This? Right...
Quote by SKArface McDank
I dont give a **** about what other people think of me or my shit. ITS MY SHIT FOR A REASON. **** off.

A'ight bro. Enjoy being the brutal kid at the beach.

By the way, skimboarding is for 12 year old tourists. Have fun with that.
Quote by SKArface McDank
the **** dude? You strike me as the typical jersey douche ****ing bag. No other words for it. I dont give a FUCK about what other people think of me or my shit. ITS MY SHIT FOR A REASON.
fuck off and go look cool for the strangers shit bird.

Since you're so into self-expression, this should do the job nicely.
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Aug 20, 2011,
Yeah that, or the stupid ass douchebags who are so concerned with what other people think.

Like really man? Your advice was to brace for people looking at me weirdly because of my choice in art?
Youre a blatant fucking douchebag.

And slaying, all i can say is youre an even bigger idiot for posting that stupid shit.

If you're playing a show, and someone tells you that your shit sucks because most people dislike steve vai style shit,(assuming thats what you play) what are you going to say.

"Okay I'll start playing happy radio music from now on."

Or are you going to say "**** you, this is my form of musical expression, and you're no one to tell me how I should do it."?
- Carl Sagan
Quote by genghisgandhi

By the way, skimboarding is for 12 year old tourists. Have fun with that.

Yeah im sure it is ******. Youve only seen 12 year olds riding the flats.

Go to a real skim comp, then make your uninformed opinion.

click the link and start at :55
I dare you ******.
Morgan Just Victoria Skimboard

Your bitch ass wouldn't dare go into the surf if it's over 2 feet high.

And for the record, choice in art has no correlation to taste in music.
Fu cking ignorant idiot.
- Carl Sagan

It's stupid for you to have that stuff on your board because small kids at the beach could be disturbed by it. THAT is a douchebag move.

EDIT - ^I live 3 blocks from the beach. I go in the ocean all the time. I've been in 8 foot waves (I just like swimming though.)
Last edited by genghisgandhi at Aug 20, 2011,
You know nothing about what the word macabre means.

It has nothing to do with death or rotting flesh.

How ignorant can one person be? Seriously man, you act like you ****ing know everything without knowing anything.
- Carl Sagan
Hahah **** off dude. Who looks at that and thinks "wahh scary". Its a ****en smiling toothless khent with a mustache.
That's not macabre you fucking idiot. Take it from the artist himself.

this is essentially an art forum, and he's telling me what I should like and not like, and to be concerned with other people's opinions of what I like.

What ...the....fuck...
- Carl Sagan
Page 1 of 3