Alright, so I'm only 16 years old at the moment, a junior in highschool.
I'm seriously considering joining the Peace Corps when I'm of age, and I'm just wondering, what does it take to get accepted?

I understand there's the website's information and all, but I'm kind've wondering from personal experience, or if you know anyone who's been, what they had to go through to be accepted into the program.

Hopefully at least a few legitimate responses come up.
I plan on joining at some point in the future. Get an education first, college degree = better chance of being accepted.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I was in the Peace Corps in 1968... only back then the Peace Corps was called Vietnam.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
All the people that I know that were in the corps had bad breath, coke bottle glasses and terrible hair cuts.

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
All the people that I know that were in the corps had bad breath, coke bottle glasses and terrible hair cuts.

What the hell is a peace corps?

If it's actually got anything to do with the military it sounds like an oxymoron to me.
What's there to live for? Who needs the peace corps?
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
I was in your exact place 2 months ago lol. You pretty much need a college degree, at least a 4 year one. For me, all the degrees they wanted were shit I didn't care about or didn't want to go into debt getting my degree in. I think if you want to help, it's probably better to just go do it yourself. Think of how many resources and money are wasted getting you over there so that you can help out a bit, doesn't seem like it pays off to me.