Hey guys

So recently I was offered a contract with Creative Artists Agency which is a huge agency. I model act and write songs so Im a little familiar with the industry but Im still very new. Ive been acting for two years, writing songs for almost a year professionally and modeling since I was 13 years old.

Anyways, the agent who wants to sign me is a HUGE agent in Hollywood. I wont name drop as to who hes an agent to but their big names. He's been calling me and texting me for about one month now asking "when can I see you" and "I wanna take you out to dinner" and "come to my apartment for wine"

Now if you meet this guy in person you would NEVER be able to tell if he was gay. He seems like the straightest guy EVER!

Im a little nervous because I dont wana ruin my chances of getting signed but I dont ever plan on sleeping with any man EVER!

Ive heard of the "gay boule" in hollywood where if you wanna get "BIG" you have to perform a sexual act on the "casting couch" and its usually a gay act that they make you perform. Ive heard Quincy Jones made Will Smith do it and he wanted 2Pac to do it as well but he refused. Theres a lot of weird Hollywood stories that ive heard but i dont want it happening to me.

My question to you guys is do I just go to diner with this guy one time? Or do I keep making excuses like "sorry, i have to take care of my mom, shes sick"

Thanks guys, any advice is appreciated
Life is a film, you the film maker
The big question is, how badly do you want that role?

If you want it as bad as the school slut who wants an A in their test... I'd say go for it.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
The big question is, how badly do you want that role?

If you want it as bad as the school slut who wants an A in their test... I'd say go for it.

Its not for a role...its for him to be my agent
Life is a film, you the film maker
Oh.

Okay, I stick with what i just said, but change Role to him being your agent.
DeVillains!
Just fuck him already you big queer.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Maybe he just wants to have dinner to talk things over about a contract or something...?

Otherwise just tell him you don't lean that way.