hello im a novice guitar player still undecided on what type of guitar plaaying that im enterested in learning.so I try my best to learn as much as i can from all aspects.Im too busy to take class and plus money is tight right now so ive decided to ask ug.but iwould like to know what should i learn next i know and can play all open chords fairly well along with a few open chords,i know a few scales although i cant say that i know how to apply them and i can just barely finger tap....what i am saying to make that jump from novice to intermeduate what should i learn next,or what do you suggest atleast.please dont and thank you in advance.....ps i taught my self everything that i know about the guitar and i dint have a sing friend that i can ask for help(no guitar players)
What sort of music do you listen to? If you have a few favourite artists, learning to play their songs would be a good place to start. If you know a few chords & scales, that should be enough to get you started with following the tabs available on UG to learn these songs, and it will force you to learn new chords etc as you come across them in the songs you're learning.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by JUAN THE MAN
hello im a novice guitar player still undecided on what type of guitar plaaying that im enterested in learning.so I try my best to learn as much as i can from all aspects.Im too busy to take class and plus money is tight right now so ive decided to ask ug.but iwould like to know what should i learn next i know and can play all open chords fairly well along with a few open chords,i know a few scales although i cant say that i know how to apply them and i can just barely finger tap....what i am saying to make that jump from novice to intermeduate what should i learn next,or what do you suggest atleast.please dont and thank you in advance.....ps i taught my self everything that i know about the guitar and i dint have a sing friend that i can ask for help(no guitar players)

If you are looking for a free series of lessons that will work through the basics with you, and money is tight, you cant beat Justin Sandercoe - hes a true teacher, and has a cornucopia of basics on his site - Google Justin Sandercoe.

If he can't help you, your options become worse. You'd probably need to start saving your money because for free you arent going to find anyone that's better as a whole.

So, for your sake I hope it works.

Best,

Sean