e|-5-----4------------------------------------------|
B|---5-----5---5------------------------------------|
G|-----6-----6---6-----------6----9-8-----------7~~-|
D|-----------------7-----6h7---/9-----9-------7-----|
A|-------------------6h7----------------9-7h9-------|
E|--------------------------------------------------|

Any tips on playing this? Its weird I kinda CANT connect the 6h7 to the 9th fret on the D.
I do the 6h7 stuff with my index and middle fingers and then slide to the 9 with my ring finger.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
Nope should I try? I only use Index and middle for hammer ons but then theres like a hole cant explain really.. Like it isnt connected, This riff is fking hard-.-
It doesn't really make sense to me to use pinky in this particular lick.
But then again, I just tried with the pinky and i can do it.. The problem is with the ring finger,I dont know where to slide from? 6th,7th fret what?
I slide from somewhere around the 8th fret. If you can do it with your pinky, then it's completely fine. I just myself find it easier with my ring finger taking into account the notes that follow.
I only use first 3 fingers for this riff. If you can do it with the pinky awesome, but I think that could be the harder way,
Well you probably guys have much much longer fingers than I do.. I dont have short nor long.. So the ring finger usage is kinda weird, I'll use pinky. I always use pinky Thx fellas
i'd do the hammer ons with my index and middle finger, then realease pressure of my middle finger and use index my index finger to hit the 6th on the g, then bring my middle finger back down and do the slide, then n your interested, i'd roll my middle finger back onto the g to get the 9th, then lift it up and use my index finger to get the 8th, then bring my middle finger down onto the 9th on the d and roll it forwards onto the a then move my index finger up and hammer on index (7) to ring (9), then i'd move up use my middle finger on the 7th on d then across to the 7 on the g so i have my index and middle finger to help get a good vibrato.