I'm wondering if there's a way to repair an acoustic guitar it got knocked over and something put a hole through the wood about the sIze of a 10 p or a little bigger it's on the side the hole is On bUt not close to it. The guitars sound is fine but is there a way to cover up the hole.
Last edited by ben9394 at Aug 20, 2011,
dont think so. youd have to probably replace the top. just be like willie nelson and have a ton of holes on your guitar.