Just got a used Jackson for $200canadian, the guy who sold it to me also bought it used and said he didn't know what model it was but was getting rid of it because he bought a brand new Soloist.
sorry I don't have a camera so I'll just describe it, I'm thinking it might be a parts guitar but not sure

neck is reverse headstock, maple, rosewood fingerboard, reverse shark inlays, NO binding and has a stamp at the heel "DR3 2001 8"

the body is solid black, it is a floyd rose pat , duncan designed hb103 set, and has a stamp in the neck pocket, "10-1 DX10"
the serial on the neck plate is 7 digits, 9669---

not a bad little guitar for 200 bucks
what shape is the body?

because if it's a strat shape it sounds like a jackson dinky dx10 (hence the dx10 bit on the guitar) They are very nice guitars. so if this is the case that's good purchase.

edited it whilst you wrote yours. whoops.
Yea sounds like what i said above
Last edited by Roxxie Roxx at Aug 20, 2011,
yeah, that's what I'm thinking, I seem to have a knack for finding frankenstein guitars, LOL!!
Quote by flyfshr
yeah, that's what I'm thinking, I seem to have a knack for finding frankenstein guitars, LOL!!

From what you've wrote the neck sounds as if it's stock.
Quote by Roxxie Roxx
From what you've wrote the neck sounds as if it's stock.

from what ive heard, the DR3 necks are japanese and the DX10 bodies are Indian.
oh, yeah I'm not sure, what really throws me off is that the neck says DR3, which was a completely different model, made from 1996 to 2001 I think, which also had duncan designed pickups, but no pickup rings, and I think the body was more like a soloist. but I'm really not sure, I'm really new to jacksons.