Okay I've been playing little teeth solos every since I saw Jimi do when I was around 13. I am 17 now and never had ANY type of damage to my teeth from playing guitar with my teeth. But, I chipped my front teeth during a football game and now the bottom half of my two front teeth are porcelain (looks pretty good if i dont say so myself). I have tried playing a little bit at a time with my teeth ever since ( it DOES NOT hurt whatsoever) but I am scared that I could knock out the porcelain part if I'm not careful. This sucks cause probably one of the best showmanship skills theres this when playing guitar. Should I keep rocking out with my c**k out until my teeth get knocked out, or should I retire this part of the show. ORRRRRR is there some sort of mouth guard somebody can recommend??

Here is a video of me playing with my teeth BEFORE the football accident - http://youtu.be/Pcz-vKlDJJ0

Heres another = ) - http://youtu.be/1mMxsInmv9A

any feedback will be appreciated.
Work on playing normally first. Hendrix can play with his teeth cos he's already an absolutely brilliant player, you on the other hand, should not be playing with your teeth. I can't believe this is even a thread to be honest.. It's so ridiculous. Who in the actual **** wants to play with their teeth?
Last edited by vayne92 at Aug 20, 2011,
Quote by moses132049
dont do it at all. if you ever do that on stage people will call you a jackass

This.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Retire that part of the show, please
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Is my playing really THAT bad, please be honest with me so im not living in a delusional world lol.
Ive always considered any player that does that a jackass, unless hes got amazing skill and creativity to back it up to where he can do whatever the f*** he wants. You're asking a bunch of guitarists though, we know its easy and barely has anything to do with actual playing technique. Non-guitarists on the other hand, it just looks really cool and difficult to them. It'll excite the crowd, but it won't earn you respect from guitarists. Basically, its like playing eruption.
Quote by soulsablaze
Retire that part of the show, please

This.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
If you're really worried don't do it. Simple as.
You could try sticking a plectrum in your gob hole instead of using your teeth? That would be better if you still wanted to do it.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
...Playing with your teeth has never been cool.
What do you get if you drop a piano down a mineshaft?
E--4-
B--4-
G--4-
D--6-
A--6-
E--4-
I don't want to live on this planet any more.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com