Hello all, well although I'm not in a space rock band, I was wondering about what pedals, vst's, or just even some tricks out there that could make some spacy sounds (so I can try new things with my band). Examples of what I mean is in Pink Floyd or Angels and Airwaves albums.

Any help is very appreciated..thanks
Thanks man..gonna look into it ..looking for something cheaper to be honest, but worst comes to worst I can save
Here's a vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojOG5lQAUwo
I would really like to get one of those myself someday(when I have a proper amp of course)
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Thanks hunter, watching some vids now...I like the fact the manufacturer is electro-harmonix since I have the old school styled Small Stone and its very effective
The main AVA sound is a touch of reverb and a digital dotted eighth delay. With some distortion of course.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
EHX Q-Tron
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Q-tron seems pretty good too...also appreciate it...hoping I can get @ least 1 of these pedals in the future
Check out a TC Electronics Nova Delay. I almost bought one of those when I was on my huge AVA kick and wanted to get delay tones like that. I still kind of do, come to think of it. Echo pedals would be good too.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray