I submitted a tab a while ago, but it was declined. I never got the email why it was, and I was thinking about re-submitting it. idk what that would do. Should I try re-submitting it?
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
You don't get anything saying why it was declined. You shouldn't resubmit it if it was already declined once really.
Quote by basschaos500
if it has a "D" does that mean that it is declined?

I think so, thats what it shows me.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
I have to just say that I love this site as a consumer, but as a contributor, no. If stuff is declined with no explanation it's basically saying "we don't care to even hear from you again" which absolutely does not promote learning and contributing.

My 1st contribution has been sitting there at W for a week. It's a popular song right now all over the radio. People want to play it now, not a month from now. I must say from what i've read i don't understand the acceptance criteria and if it's really a problem then approvers should improve the process to make it harder for contributors to screw it up or if they do make it clear why something is declined or just in limbo indefinately.

:-)
Quote by adamzero
I have to just say that I love this site as a consumer, but as a contributor, no. If stuff is declined with no explanation it's basically saying "we don't care to even hear from you again" which absolutely does not promote learning and contributing.

My 1st contribution has been sitting there at W for a week. It's a popular song right now all over the radio. People want to play it now, not a month from now. I must say from what i've read i don't understand the acceptance criteria and if it's really a problem then approvers should improve the process to make it harder for contributors to screw it up or if they do make it clear why something is declined or just in limbo indefinately.

:-)

I totally agree, i hate it when tabs etc are declined without reason :P it honestly sucks
Read the help pages:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/tab_guide.htm#07
If your tab is declined, it's because it broke one of the clearly defined rules.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Last edited by GaryBillington at Aug 21, 2011,