Smacked
95 45%
Stern Talking To
39 19%
Im the perfect child
16 8%
Voters: 209.
Page 1 of 3
What is the harshest punishment you have had to endure by your parents? Im curious because i grew up in the 90s and used to get an ass kicking when i overstepped the mark, but now its illegal to hit kids etc.
One time my dad threw me in the middle of a lake tied up in a burlap sack. That's the last time I make eye contact with him
Once my mom wouldn't let me use the tv for a day, and she told me to grow up Im still pissed when i think about it

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
your threads, TS.

i don't know, can't think of anything.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Probably spankings when I was a wee lad. I was never a bad kid though so I never got punished for anything.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Been kicked out of my house before, for a week or so. That wasn't particularly pleasant. I've ended up in physical fights with my step dad, but that was just general falling out not punishment.
My mom made me kneel on those metal bottle caps whenever I did something bad.... D:
my parents took my phone away for five minutes it was terrible all my friends though i was dead !!!! lls
i don't know why i feel so dry
Nothing too bad... I was forced to spend my days and nights in the garage for a couple of months. My parents would bring me my food and I was forced to stay there until my sentence was served. I got caught doing ecstasy.
When I was like 2... My dad threw me into snow on a really cold morning, it was something like -35C and I had only my pyjamas on. I somehow remember that..
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

My dad got me fired from my job when he found my weed, I had almost no income for money to get anything I wanted for months.
i've been grounded for an entire year before while in middle school. an entire year, no internet, no tv, no video games. as time went on the only punishment that remained for the entirety of the year was the internet part and of course i got around this whenever my parents were at work anyway.

my parents have currently taken me out of University because i changed my major and want me to now go to a cheaper college somewhere else where i'll be able to live at home...not because i cause trouble or anything, but because they don't want to pay more money for me to dorm somewhere with the major i chose (mind you, they absolutely refused to take out loans to help pay for school because my family doesn't exactly fall into the right criteria needed for financial aid). don't get me wrong, i am grateful they're paying for my school, but i'm not grateful that they're taking me away from everyone i've known for the past 2 years because i decided i wanted to head in a better direction for myself.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Aug 20, 2011,
Spanked a few times, but nothing really serious. I was mostly a good kid.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Being beaten by one of these bad boys:

My arm was broken from it. lol cried my eyes out after that. Haven't played snooker against my dad since.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by sashki
Nothing too serious. Some shouting, no smacking that I can recall.
I'm lucky to have nice parents, and also I was a real boring kid and never really got into much trouble.

Pretty much this. My parents wouldn't hit their children, but I never did anything to deserve it to begin with.

There were a few shouting matches every once in a while I guess

Edit. I did get smacked once when I like 10 or 11. I think I might have cursed at my mom. I dont remember the exact circumstances. I just know that was the only time it happened.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 20, 2011,
When I was about 4, the circus came to town and the local radio station had a colouring contest to win two tickets to go see it. I worked my ass off for like two days and ended up winning, but talked back to my mother, so my parents took the tickets away and went with my older brother while I stayed home with a baby sitter. The next days newspaper showed a picture of my brother riding an elephant on the front page.

...I've still never seen the circus.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Last edited by Brandon860 at Aug 20, 2011,
As incredibly cheesy as it sounds, guilt. It might just be my personality, but I'll look back to things I did years and years ago and feel horrible about it, still.
I got a C on my PROGRESS report. Not my report card. Endured a few months of having nothing in my room except a bed.
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Quote by The Madcap
As incredibly cheesy as it sounds, guilt. It might just be my personality, but I'll look back to things I did years and years ago and feel horrible about it, still.

I'm the same way. I feel guilty about everything
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Physically I was only belted, shaken, thinks like that. I consider the intimidation and being screamed at far worse. God it was fucking scary when my dad got mad. He punches holes in our walls.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Death.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Im curious because i grew up in the 90s and used to get an ass kicking when i overstepped the mark, but now its illegal to hit kids etc.

back in my day kids these days hhrrrrr
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
He touched me

Wtf?

My dad use to smack me bare bottomed when i was naughty infront of my friends
Last edited by smokeysteve22 at Aug 20, 2011,
Quote by sashki
Nothing too serious. Some shouting, no smacking that I can recall.
I'm lucky to have nice parents, and also I was a real boring kid and never really got into much trouble.

Basically this
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Yelling is the worst I can think of. My parents would never had punished me with violence.

Ed: Typo.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Page 1 of 3