Well, I'm no singer nor do I have any knowledge in that area. But you should work on your vibrato. And your high notes are not that clean. But work a some bit on that, and I'm sure you'll make a good singer. And thumps up for the song choices. Overall I think you did pretty well, man. Keep working, mate!
Quote by RiffsanBridges
Well, I'm no singer nor do I have any knowledge in that area. But you should work on your vibrato. And your high notes are not that clean. But work a some bit on that, and I'm sure you'll make a good singer. And thumps up for the song choices. Overall I think you did pretty well, man. Keep working, mate!

Thx for your respons. I do know that i got a lot to work on in my singing. But ive got this far without any help of singing coaches and teachers, selflearned. But to take more steps forward i think i have to go see one and hopefully gonna make som good progress
Quote by robban_92
Thx for your respons. I do know that i got a lot to work on in my singing. But ive got this far without any help of singing coaches and teachers, selflearned. But to take more steps forward i think i have to go see one and hopefully gonna make som good progress

You're welcome. And very nice job! Keep working as I said!
Quote by Cowless
This is pretty good. Everything else has been said.

Thx mate!