Right, so I got a warmoth soloist body for christmas. Unfinished, alder body with a contoured heel.

Yesterday, I got it back from my drummer who had painted it for me. At this point I've put the trem in the guitar.

Expect more updates in a couple of days - I need to dowel and redrill the mounting holes in that neck (in the painted pictures) and the hardware store where I live is already closed.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Yep - it is in fact a wilkinson.

Now my question for you chaps, how many springs should I use? I'm debating between 2 and 3, depending on how stiff I want the trem. This is gonna be an E standard .009-.046" guitar.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Oh, also... I was thinking about scalloping the neck at some point in the future. Rosewood fretboard though, and not an especially thick one. Presumably I can't go through the fretboard, or I'll hit truss rod.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
Quote by oneblackened
Oh, also... I was thinking about scalloping the neck at some point in the future. Rosewood fretboard though, and not an especially thick one. Presumably I can't go through the fretboard, or I'll hit truss rod.

^ correct
Right, until I find my camera's USB connector there will not be any pics. Sorry guys

Anyway, got the wiring basically done today and attached the neck. I have 1 single conductor pickup, a tone cap, 14 holes, and a nut install until I can string up.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden