Okay, I know i've asked a bunch of questions about this stuff and i've never figured anything out yet. There is a scratchy noise right before every note I pick. It could possible be pick noise, but I don't know what pick noise is supposed to sound like. This sound is very loud and I can't hardly stand to listen to myself play anymore. It also could be my hands not being "in sync" very well. I don't understand how to pick a note at exactly the same time I fret it. Does anybody else have this problem? I can't tell if I'm picking too early, or what but that noise is always there. It sounds horrible in my opinion. I can't hardly hear the notes because of that noise. I am playing from a Line 6 Spider 15W amp, and I've heard that people has had problems with noises like that from Line 6 amps. But at my local music store, I've played on a randall, and I've still noticed the noise. Not as much, but still there. I've just ran out of things to try and I can't understand what that noise is. Any help at all will be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Daniel
I don't quite understand the exact problem, but im guessing you haven't been playing very long? It could well be fret buzz, maybe try pushing down on the string a little harder?
where does that noise come up ?, is it on the high strings as you go near the bridge if so its pick noise , i hate it too , theres no way to avoid that ****in shitt .

if there is can someone help me too ?
I've had a long think, is there a chance that the strings are hitting the frets higher up the neck?
There is a scratchy noise right before every note I pick. It could possible be pick noise, but I don't know what pick noise is supposed to sound like.

Well, if the noise happens just as the pick comes in contact with the string, that's it.
Make a video of it happening so we can help you.
Michael Kelly Patriot limited
Michael Kelly Vex nv
PRS CE24

Tube Screamer
Zakk wylde od
Boosta Grande
Crybaby

Valve Jr
Peavey Windsor
Fender Blues Jr NOS
2x12 cab GBack

Bugera V22
Carvin Legacy

Vintage Rogers Drumset
Pearl ELX
Are the strings touching the pickups when you fret and pick, that might cause th buzz, as the pickup picks up the buzz of the string touching the pickup.
Try fretting a note, wait a second then pick it, if there's no noise, it's your technique.
I'm gonna check to see if the strings are hitting the pickups, or the other frets when I get a chance too, but I've also noticed that I get the exact same noise when I tremolo pick.. and I've been playing for about 5 years lol :p