After shopping around for a seven string I finally settled on a LTD MH -417. Pics will be included below the review. Sorry about the crappy cell phone pics! I don't own a decent camera yet.

Specs: Neck-Thru-Body Construction
25.5" Scale
Mahogany Body
Maple Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
48mm Standard Nut
Thin U Neck Contour
24 XJ Frets
Black Nickel Hardware
Grover Tuners
TOM Bridge
EMG 81-7 (B) / 707 (N) Active p.u.
Finish: BLKS (Black Satin)

Review: I absolutely love this guitar so far! The neck is much thinner than some other seven strings I've tried out. It's not Ibanez like thin, which is what I'm used to, but it does the job regardless. Upper fret access is also very good. I've heard a lot of mixed opinions on EMG pickups but I think they sound great! This is also my first seven string, but I'm finding the transition from six to seven to be quite easy so far! Now onto the pics!!

And here's a clip of the guitar in action for anyone interested. Sorry for the sloppy playing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2LChPWmymk
Very nice

I love the neck and heel on these things, just wished they came in another colour.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
My first impression was, GEE another unoriginal black guitar with EMG's. then i saw the neck :O OMGGGGGGGGG
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
That guitar looks like THE most comfortable piece of wood ever. HND.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Hows the neck? Not glossy or anything?
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by AWACS
Hows the neck? Not glossy or anything?

Nope it's fine! I was a bit worried about the satin finish on the neck but its actually really fast and feels great.
Gear:
LTD MH -417
Ibanez MTM - 2
Squier Stagemaster 6
Line 6 Pod Studio UX 1
Blackstar HT - 5
M - Audio Oxygen 49
Thats the only think that bothers me sometimes with non-Ibanez/Fender(and maybe Gibson?) guitars. My schecter has a glossed neck and its just a pain in the ass now, and is slower than my Tele's neck.
Caution:

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
Quote by Tom 1.0
Very nice

I love the neck and heel on these things, just wished they came in another colour.

yea im sick of all the black 7 strings out there. hence me leaning toward the jeff loomis sig.....not to crazy about the red but the neck looks amazing o.0
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
yea im sick of all the black 7 strings out there. hence me leaning toward the jeff loomis sig.....not to crazy about the red but the neck looks amazing o.0

The neck on the Loomis seemed very schecter-y to me. Could be good or bad, but it seemed like the neck was almost the same, profil wise, to the schecter 6 strings.
Caution:

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
nice

im looking for a 7 string atm and I'm seriously considering that same one. also the guitarist of Straight Line Stitch was using one at Mayhem Fest not to long ago. Sounded BR00TAL
Quote by AWACS
The neck on the Loomis seemed very schecter-y to me. Could be good or bad, but it seemed like the neck was almost the same, profil wise, to the schecter 6 strings.

heard it had crap fret access...idk must be the reason i decided to start building my own xP
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Your cell phone pictures are better than my camera pictures

Anyways, Looks great man, I've always wanted to try one. Hope you like it, HNGD.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
nice vid btw, been trying to get that rhythm down for forever. what amp did u use?
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
nice vid btw, been trying to get that rhythm down for forever. what amp did u use?

Thanks man! I used the engl powerball model on pod farm.
Gear:
LTD MH -417
Ibanez MTM - 2
Squier Stagemaster 6
Line 6 Pod Studio UX 1
Blackstar HT - 5
M - Audio Oxygen 49
Quote by Rust-in-Peace
Thanks man! I used the engl powerball model on pod farm.

i gotta ****ing get me the pod farm man, i hear some sick patches...way better then my zoom....

last question to not annoy u, how long did it take u to get icarus lives down, any tips for the wierd rhythm?
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
i gotta ****ing get me the pod farm man, i hear some sick patches...way better then my zoom....

last question to not annoy u, how long did it take u to get icarus lives down, any tips for the wierd rhythm?

Not too long really, probably a day or two to get everything pretty tight. The solo was the toughest part haha Misha's phrasing is kind of odd. I had a bit of trouble with the riff at 1:03 as well for a while but if your struggling with it slow it down and keep playing it untill you can build up your speed. Its the only thing you can do really when your learning stuff with weird rhythms.
Gear:
LTD MH -417
Ibanez MTM - 2
Squier Stagemaster 6
Line 6 Pod Studio UX 1
Blackstar HT - 5
M - Audio Oxygen 49
not gonna lie, hate the colour.

but happy NGD to you sir.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Good jesus that black satin finish is good.

HNGD, oh and **** YEAH PERIPHERY!!!
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"