I accidently posted this in The Pit because I have too many windows open but anyway I found this LP on Craigslist today and I am really considering buying it just because it seems like too good of a deal to pass up. I just wanted to get some opinions and input before I go rushing into anything. If this is the wrong forum or the link is not allowed just let me know.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/msg/2554193720.html

Thoughts?
Those are usually $799 new without a hardshell case. So it's not a bad deal really if it's in new condition, but I wouldn't call it something too good to pass up.
Music Man JPX 6
Ibanez RGT220H
Fender 50th Anniversary Deluxe Strat
93 Jackson Std Professional (Japan)
03 Gibson LP Special
Alvarez AD60SC

Mesa Single Rectifier/Mesa 4x12 cab
Mesa Transatlantic TA-15
Hughes & Kettner Triplex
Go for it, make sure there's little to no fret wear and I think that would be a good deal.
Quote by 3074326
Those are usually $799 new without a hardshell case. So it's not a bad deal really if it's in new condition, but I wouldn't call it something too good to pass up.

this
Really like the Faded series myself.
It will probably sound darker than a regular Les Paul, since the top is mahagony, not maple.
Make sure to try it out first, I find the Gibson faded's to be VERY hit or miss. That being said, that guitar looks in pristine condition.
I say go for it. You can't go wrong with a Gibson. Sounds like a good deal to me
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster (Mexican)
Hagstrom Ultra Swede
Music Man Axis Sport
Looks great, especially if you're on a budget! I'm not too big on the faded series, but this seems like a great deal.

Definitely go check it out first though!