This has happened on two differnet guitars difeeernt cords. every time i mic my amp with my condensor i get shocked? wtf?! how the hell do i fix this.. i realy need to finish a song but i keep getting shocked!! plzz help
Contact every single manufacturer of every single piece of equipment you have and tell them that their merchandise is shocking you. Free gear
lol
Gear:

Guitars
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez MBM2 EMGs
Fender MIM Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez AS93 BLS

Amp
Carvin V3m
Blackheart 4x12 cab

Pedals
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Zakk Wylde Wah
JamMan looper delay

This really shouldn't be in the recording forum.

Anyway, if you really are getting shocked with your guitar, I would suggest stop everything you are doing before you get badly injured, and I would also suggest finding someone who knows information about the situation, rather than trusting regular people on these fourms!

EDIT: I mean, come on! there is nothing "lol" about this! This is dangerous electrical equipment, and people have DIED from Electrical Shock with musical instruments!
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Last edited by Joe-Floyd-lover at Aug 20, 2011,
Lol no, don't worry about it.

Are you playing on a carpet / plastic chairs?

It's simple electromagnetic science. I would doubt it's an electrical problem, because there's a high security norm concerning that issue
The symphonizer
Last edited by Sympho at Aug 21, 2011,
I use to play with a guy who would constantly get shocked by his guitar to where after practice his fingers were numb. Turns out his amps ground was messed up so he was becoming the ground.
I'd take this over to gear and accessories are if I were you.