Hey, i wanted to know how to determine the strings you want on your guitar. I know what brand I want to get but im not sure where to go from there. Im looking for strings for my electric Ibanez and my acoustic Ovation.
Isaiah 40:31

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

I LOVE JESUS
Well, it depends what type of music you play and what tunings you play in.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
Well, it depends what type of music you play and what tunings you play in.

I usually play rock, alternative, and christian music. Usually i play riffs and solos for rock and alternative music and chords for christian music. I was told i should get elixers for strings but i wasnt sure where to go from there

but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

I LOVE JESUS
Try 10s. You'll still be able to bend the strings well and have a good tone when playing heavier stuff.
Quote by kutless999
Try 10s. You'll still be able to bend the strings well and have a good tone when playing heavier stuff.

Thanks

I LOVE JESUS
Quote by Corvette_cav
Thanks

No Problem