i have a thrash band in naples and can't find an original thrash name. we are influence by metallica, slayer, megadeth, anthrax, warbringer, toxic holocaust, evile. i want an original name but i dont really want it to be satanic. please help it would be much appreciated.
Metladerax Wartoxic Holocaust of Evile.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Filth Meataxe bludgeon rape
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Beelzebub's Seed Covered Den of Harlots, Whores, and Vagabonds.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*looks at thread title*

Yea, I tend to lose my band name all the time too.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by zgr0826
Beelzebub's Seed Covered Den of Harlots, Whores, and Vagabonds.

Dude, that sounds like an EP.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Or just name your band after a song. That's the easy way out. After all, band names aren't that important, as long as your band doesn't suck.
Seriously. Deep Purple? Twisted Sister? Pearl Jam? What the hell kind of names are they?
Member of the Laney Cult
Try naming it after an album or song. My bands name is "State of Euphoria" after the Anthrax album. Hope that helps!
you're a stone fox
3 Inch Kipper
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by theogonia777
might want to check this thread.

What the ****.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666

What the ****.

i smell a multi... even the numbers in the username are the same.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
i smell a multi... even the numbers in the username are the same.

He must be a terrible multi then...

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Quote by JaykeSucks
Or just name your band after a song. That's the easy way out. After all, band names aren't that important, as long as your band doesn't suck.
Seriously. Deep Purple? Twisted Sister? Pearl Jam? What the hell kind of names are they?

The Beatles.
It's like the worst band name ever.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
How about Opium? That sounds like a cool band name. Yay. Or Dragonearth. Something badass.
Twisted Pleasure
Quote by Rogue Hermit

You're a good man. I was waiting for somebody to step up with the obligatory "I come blood" reference.

Quote by guylee
goddammit. I'm going to bed. You win good sir.

Quote by stratguy335
Haha! You got the joke! You win a cookie.
just be patient, you'll think of something cool eventually, or see something on a movie poster or hear a funny quote...

write it down and see if it still rings nicely a week later