What is the best way to practice with a metronome with sweeps? Like a triplet for each beat...at 80 bpm, then 100 bpm, 120, etc and THEN six-tuplets at 80 bpm, etc ?

And also...I am just beginning sweeping, I can do basic 3 string Major arpeggios...but I cant do ones where I have to roll my finger to hit the same fret number on another string...especially when sweeping upwards? I usually end up finger rolling on the way down and doing some weird fingering position to fret the same number frets on the way up so the downward motion and upward arent parallel which prob isnt good?

Anyone have any tips or links that could help?

Thankyou
The best way to practice is using the same rhythmic division as the idea you're working on.

And if you're talking about rolling you probably already know what it is and what you have to do, beyond that it's just practice. There's no easy way of getting around it, you just need to do it slowly and right enough times.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
The best way to practice is using the same rhythmic division as the idea you're working on.

And if you're talking about rolling you probably already know what it is and what you have to do, beyond that it's just practice. There's no easy way of getting around it, you just need to do it slowly and right enough times.

it just feels like an upward roll isnt even possible
Quote by dvm25
it just feels like an upward roll isnt even possible

Because you suck. But that's ok because we all suck. You just need to suck less and to do that we practice and it's all fine.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.