so my High E string broke but dont know what exact string should i buy? what is a good string to buy since theres a bunch of strings to buy.

one more thing, what kind of strings is the acoustic guitar?? my cousin told me that they are nylon but i want to make sure for future buys

Please and Thanks
I have the same guitar and I hate it. I have no idea what I was thinking when I bought that piece of crap. Anyways, the stock strings on that guitar suck so I would swap them all out. Do NOT put nylon strings on, it is not a classical guitar. Just go to guitar center or your local music store and get some acoustic strings. I would get some ernie balls or dunlop acoustic strings in whatever your preferred guage is.
GEAR
Squier Strat

Custom Audio Electronics MC404 CAE Wah
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss RC-3 Looper

Marshall JVM 205C
no, acoustic guitars do not use nylon - they use steel strings made for acoustic guitars.

in order to suggest strings, it would be useful to know whether you currently find your guitar easy or hard to fret, and whether you'd prefer a brighter or warmer tone. if you're pretty happy with what you're using, i suggest good ol' d'addario phosphor bronze lights, which are possibly one of the most used guitar strings around.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by ac/dcfan5000
I have the same guitar and I hate it. I have no idea what I was thinking when I bought that piece of crap. Anyways, the stock strings on that guitar suck so I would swap them all out. Do NOT put nylon strings on, it is not a classical guitar. Just go to guitar center or your local music store and get some acoustic strings. I would get some ernie balls or dunlop acoustic strings in whatever your preferred guage is.

its my first guitar i ever bought so i had to go with that one, of course i will improve guitars but for the moment ill stay with that one.

Quote by patticake
no, acoustic guitars do not use nylon - they use steel strings made for acoustic guitars.

in order to suggest strings, it would be useful to know whether you currently find your guitar easy or hard to fret, and whether you'd prefer a brighter or warmer tone. if you're pretty happy with what you're using, i suggest good ol' d'addario phosphor bronze lights, which are possibly one of the most used guitar strings around.

so thats the reason when i put nylon in youtube it kept coming out classic guitar, about sound i dont really care since i just started like 2 months ago but atleast that is sounds good enough around how much does it cost and does it come with all strings or individual?