So, i just moved to San Diego about a month ago from Buffalo New York. Their is no Logan Berry (drink) anywhere near by me, and i was just wondering, Pit, Do you drink Logan Berry Ever?
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.
zapatista89 wrote:

you know the music from zelda that plays when you open a chest? that played in my head reading that headline.

Quote by Swannie
dammit we're the guitar players! why don't we have all the chicks?!
Quote by MakinLattes
Is buffalo a kind of chicken?

OT, I have never heard of that drink. Is it orange just and cherry limeade?

haha, good joke, but no, its like a non carbonated Buffalo / Ontario drink. hard to explain the flavor without using generic "A" words like "Addicting" and "Amazing"
Quote by Suffrin

Quote by Suffrin

That is a God damn coincidence.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

Yeah, im sigging him
Quote by Suffrin

no i've never heard of this
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

The inappropriate use of the word "irony" here recently is grindin my ****in gearsssss.

And no, ironically I have never seen Logan Berry before.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by selibucaz
So, i just moved to San Diego about a month ago from Buffalo New York.

Congratulations. Have you been able to wash the filth off from spending an extended amount of time in Buffalo yet?
This is the first time ever hearing about this drink (From South Dakota)
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
never seen it. not just in san diego, but in cali all together
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Logan berry syrup is pretty much available in any grocery store across the US. I've never head of a drink made out of it before though.
I feel your pain dude, Loganberry is the best drink ever. I think your best bet would be to save up some cash and come back to Buffalo just to pick some up... and some Weber's mustard too.
Gear?:
Squier Bullet Strat
Peavey Vypyr 30

Say what you want
I just looked this stuff up, and it seems that it practically only exists in Buffalo.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I think I've had that once in an Ikea store..though I'm not sure.

Is it the same berry that's used in Sweden to make their sauce for meatballs?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Last weekend I flew to San Diego to see my auntie. Day 1: I met her hot step daughter. She's a cheerleader, she's a virgin, and she's really tan. as she stepped out of her massive car, i couldn't help but notice that she was more than fuckable. I think she was coming back from the game or something because she was holding these silly pom poms. on day 2, I fucked her. It was wild. she's such a slut. I asked her if she ever had had logan berry and she said no. It appears you're out of luck.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Wrong.

I was just about to say that. I lived in SW Ontario for 20 years and I never once saw it anywhere in Ontario.
Quote by toby3p0
This is the first time ever hearing about this drink (From South Dakota)

Same here (also the part about being from SD as well)
I've never heard of it.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.