I could later if I find the time, the only thing that worries me is the tuning, as I'm in D standard.

But seriously, it's quite easy to see what he's playing, so try it yourself. If you manage to do it, you'll probably love yourself.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

OK, after much effort I figured half of it. I only need help in figuring following sections:
1:19 - 1:44
2:09 - 2:20

Please help.
Last edited by dragonballdbz at Aug 21, 2011,
Wrong forum. Ask in Tab Talk
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
What tuning are you in, dragonball? And you just want what that guy on the video is playing?
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

Quote by Smaratelj
What tuning are you in, dragonball? And you just want what that guy on the video is playing?

I am in standard E (the default) tuning.
Yes I just want what he is playing and that too only the parts that I have mentioned:
1:19 - 1:44
2:09 - 2:20
I guess I could make myself do it. :P
I just hope you don't need guitar pro tabs or something... :>

This is the 1st part you asked. Now, it was very easy hearing what he played, but I'm no tab maker, so if you can't understand it, sorry. I guess you know the tempo to play it in.
I also think he only picks the E note (5th fret on the B string) like twice, and has either delay, or backing track do the other 2 notes. Same thing with the B note (7th fret, E string).

E|--5-5-4-4---------5-5-4-4---------2-2-2-2-4-4-4-4-5-5-5-5-7-7-7-7
B|----------5-5-5-5---------5-5-5-5--------------------------------
G|-----------------------------------------------------------------
D|-----------------------------------------------------------------
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------

2nd part

Sorry, wasn't concentrated and was eating, so couldn't do it faster.

(/) Slide Up
            ------------            ------------  -> let ring
E|----------------------------------------------
B|----------------------------------------------
G|------7-5-9-9-7-7-6-6---------7-5-9-9-7-7-6-6-
D|--7-9------7-7-7-7-7-7--2/7-9------7-7-7-7-7-7
A|----------------------------------------------
E|----------------------------------------------
Quote by YouTube user

Last edited by Smaratelj at Aug 22, 2011,