I am looking into it and getting kinda confused. i would like to get the free 2.5 farm thing but im not sure if it will upgrade to it after i buy it. or if the owner has already put the 2.5 farm on his computer already (if he was able to in the first place)

what do i do! lol, he is selling it for 100 dollars on craigslist mint condition but it sounds like its not worth 10 dollars if i dont get the 2.5 farm upgrade considering it cost like 200 dollars to upgrade to that.

its 2 am im tired and confused :[ help me UG!

i would like to download custom tones but the farm 1.0 has very limited amps and such. extremely limited unless i saw it wrong

also would i have to get the persons line6 account to get any of the extras in the first place?
Last edited by emmicKs at Aug 21, 2011,
I'd check the web site. You need to get the seller to delete the UX2 from his Line 6 account so you can make your own account and use the serial number to register it.
well whats confusing me is, it says if the product has been activated after october 2009, there is a free upgrade to pod farm 2.5, but im not sure if its pod farm 2.5 or if its (pod 2.5 farm free) as it shows on site. to me it looks like they put the wrong picture or something in this link

http://line6.com/podfarm/models.html
also, i dont know if im allowed to talk about torrenting, but if im able to find a pod farm 2.5 online, will that solve my problem overall?
No you're not allowed to talk about stealing software. Why don't you just tell the seller that you'll give him his price if he is able to install the latest Pod Farm.
Quote by conorc94
You can install Pod Farm on as many different computers as you want from one disc... 2.5 is the latest version... The only problem would be (like someone said above) you wouldn't be able to register the serial number on line 6.com and get upgrades.

are you sure about that?

why have i talked with people that say that 2nd installation process does not work. I thought they had to buy Pod Farm from Line 6. Have you successfully loaded multiple PCs off one CD?

i mean for $100, you might as well just go to the store and buy it. Isn't it like $99 by now?

and yes torrenting is frowned upon here discussion wise

am i full of shit?
If it were me I wouldn't. I own a Ux2 and love it. But I've heard a ton of stories here about people having problems with brand new ones. Also second installation might not work
Yeah, it seems like someone's always having problems with them.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999

You're right. I was thinking of the UX1.

Where are you hearing that people are having 'lots' of problems with them. I have not heard that. Mine works great.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
You're right. I was thinking of the UX1.

Where are you hearing that people are having 'lots' of problems with them. I have not heard that. Mine works great.

There's been about five to ten threads in the past month about people having problems with the sound not working and whatnot.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food