the official distributor of Gibson in my country is Veerkamp music, I went to one of their biggest stores one week ago, and they are not selling gibson or epiphone anymore!, also they aren't promoting that brand in their website, I don't know how could this happen, just six months ago Music Club(the second biggest music stores chain behind Veerkamp and official disrtributor of Line 6 stoped selling Line 6) and know you can't find Line 6 products anywhere, it would be terrible if this would happen to gibson and epiphone, I was planning to buy a epiphone les paul standard for christmas, what the hell is happening to the music market in my country?

inb4 your country is a shitty country: yeah I know, but it had been that way for centuries, and this is something new.

inb4 no more spiders in your country is a blessing
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Quote by andras67
the official distributor of Gibson in my country is Veerkamp music, I went to one of their biggest stores one week ago, and they are not selling gibson or epiphone anymore!

Just because the official distributor of Gibson in your country stops distributing them, that doesn't mean that Gibson won't find another distributor in your country.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Just because the official distributor of Gibson in your country stops distributing them, that doesn't mean that Gibson won't find another distributor in your country.

I know but Veerkamp is the biggest music stores chain here, no one else can do that job, well maybe Music Club,but also I have searched in Gibson website about some new distributor In Mexico and I have not found anything.
Quote by Våd Hamster

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Aug 21, 2011,
Quote by andras67
I know but Veerkamp is the biggest music stores chain here, no one else can do that job, well maybe Music Club,but also I have searched in Gibson website about some new distributor In Mexico and I have not found anything.

According to Gibson's website, Veerkamp is still the official disributor in Mexico.
Have you tried e-mailing or phoning Veerkamp to find out what's going on?

Email: veerkamp@spin.com.mx
Phone: 525-709-6114
It happened in Croatia a while ago but Gibson is back now. Apparently Gibson has a sales quota that their distributors have to meet or else they lose the license.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by SlackerBabbath
According to Gibson's website, Veerkamp is still the official disributor in Mexico.
Have you tried e-mailing or phoning Veerkamp to find out what's going on?

Email: veerkamp@spin.com.mx
Phone: 525-709-6114

thanks, I will, it's very strange that if they are still their distributor they didn't have any gibson or epiphone at one of their biggest store, and that they have stopped promoting that brand in their website.

http://casa-veerkamp.com/index.php?id=17&del

they are now promoting just, boss, ibanez, roland, cort, and native instruments.
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by LRCGUITAR
Just go north a bit and buy one in the USA?

maybe, or maybe I will stick with my second choice which was an Ibanez.
Quote by Våd Hamster

I hear (and think) Ibanez Artist series are very good LP clones. If you were after an LP of course.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Try the Ibanez Darkstone, matches a Les Paul pretty good in sound and playability.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
Quote by OneHappyCamper
I hear (and think) Ibanez Artist series are very good LP clones. If you were after an LP of course.

for some reason I find art series unnatractive in fact I don't like LP but for some reason I had a crush with a black standard epiphone les paul some months ago.
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by von gelb
Try the Ibanez Darkstone, matches a Les Paul pretty good in sound and playability.

those guitars look sweet!, you think they will be out of a 550 bucks budget?
Quote by Våd Hamster

Well this gives you a chance to save and buy a gibson when your country has another distributor!

oh, and no more spiders in your country is a blessing, for real.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
arent the high end epiphones, the masterbilt series, made in Mexico?

go to the factory and "borrow" one from the finished line
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Originally Posted by andras67
inb4 your country is a shitty country: yeah I know, but it had been that way for centuries, and this is something new.

inb4 no more spiders in your country is a blessing
You know UG too well.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
modern gibson = shit
so why do you give a ****?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by JimmyBanks6
arent the high end epiphones, the masterbilt series, made in Mexico?

go to the factory and "borrow" one from the finished line

I didn't new this, I will research where the factory is.
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by WCPhils
Get a Schecter

well, we..., we don't have schecters here, I think there is no official distributor in my country, so it's really really rare to find a schecter and if you find one it will be a low end model obscenely overpriced.
Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by andras67
those guitars look sweet!, you think they will be out of a 550 bucks budget?

I would think so, but I don't know about prices in Mexico.
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe
buy one in America and use one of the million drug-tunnels to smuggle it over.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8