Been thinking about this for a while now.
I have a Jackson RR24, one of the limited ones with the neck binding and reverse shark fin inlays and it has pretty much stayed in the case for the past year never really getting played. I'm at Uni at the moment and it stays at home and much as I do like the playability and feel of it I can't help but feel it's just gathering dust and kinda pointless to have if I never really play it.
The problem is I'm pretty broke at the moment but my loan/grant will come in at the end of next month and i'l be sorted and then if i've sold it I may regret it. I can just about hold on till my loan comes in so it's not like I'm really desperate, plus I guess the money I made from selling it would most likely go on rent alcohol and drugs so... yeah
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Aug 21, 2011,
Keep it. If you sell it you WILL regret it.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Might as well sell it if you don't play it. Pretty obvious to me. What's the point of a guitar you don't play?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Aug 21, 2011,
You might want to hold on to it, unless you really need the money. I have a PRS, and I have played it maybe 3 times in the last year, but I wouldn't sell it ( I could never afford one again).

The fact it is a limited run, might make it harder to find again if you sell it.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Like as the new RR24s are about £1000 how much do you guys reckon it would be worth now and say it 10-20 years will it really be worth a whole lot more?

^ Yeah i have been thinking, say I did sell it and one day I really wanted it again trying to find one would be tricky.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Aug 21, 2011,
Quote by sepultura alma
Like as the new RR24s are about £1000 how much do you guys reckon it would be worth now and say it 10-20 years will it really be worth a whole lot more?

That is hard to say how much it will be worth, really depends on the demand later-on.

Right now you will probably get 1/2 to 3/4 of the "new" price.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate