Hell no, that's stupid
17 17%
I am undecided. (and stupid)
14 14%
CoreysMonster, marry me now!
22 22%
Voters: 100.

http://www.gozerog.com/

A day on one of their planes and a total of 8 minutes of zero gravtiy (and also a free hat) costs only about 5000 dollars.

That's about 3500 Euros.

That's about 3000 British Pounds.

That is less than the amount of money many people spend on "real" weddings.

So dudes and gals, would you get married on a plane without gravity?

EDIT: yes I read this on cracked.com. Now answer the question.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 21, 2011,
I would

edit: nevermind I thought this was in space, not on an airplane. I want to get married in space.
cat
Wouldn't it make an awful mess of the cake?
Last edited by LostLegion at Aug 21, 2011,
Quote by Zeletros
I think weddings are generally stupid, and so are you.

My good chum, I believe you are mistaken. Weddings are generally huge parties with drinking, food and cake. What you find stupid is the institution of marriage, not the wedding itself.

My good chum.

Quote by guitarxo
I would

edit: nevermind I thought this was in space, not on an airplane. I want to get married in space.

The answer is simple: Marry a billionare who can easily afford the both of you going up on a Russian space shuttle and getting married above the Earth.
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 21, 2011,
Quote by CoreysMonster
My good chum, I believe you are mistaken. Weddings are generally huge parties with drinking, food and cake. What you find stupid is the institution of marriage, not the wedding itself.

My good chum.

The answer is simple: Marry a billionare who can easily afford the both of you going up on a Russian space shuttle and getting married above the Earth.

Then basically, you could rephrase it all and say: party in zero gravity?!
Quote by CoreysMonster

My good chum.

Don't forget open bar! and a chance with the bridesmaid
I misread the link as "Gozer OG" and thought it was about the guy from Ghostbusters rapping.

Last edited by FryingNemo at Aug 21, 2011,
A romantic wedding on a plane that's nicknamed "the Vomit Comet". Yea sure, why not.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by CoreysMonster

I'm on it
cat
Quote by Zero-Hartman
A romantic wedding on a plane that's nicknamed "the Vomit Comet". Yea sure, why not.

The bridesmaids will be jealous.

Terrified, but also jealous.
haha, coreysmonster, may i say that you sound like a swell individual.

but nah, i wouldn't get married in a plane. i want to get married at the magic kingdom (costs like 35k though)
Quote by JaykeSucks
Someone reads Cracked.com

This.
Fender Jaguar
Morley PVO +
TC Polytune
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss DS2
Blackstar HT-40
Digitech Timebender
TC Trinity

(offboard; Whammy IV, Crybaby 535Q, Digitech RP100A)
Quote by CoreysMonster
The bridesmaids will be jealous.

Terrified, but also jealous.

Bitches be jealous of mah chunks.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
is it not still a wedding?
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
My friend's wedding put him back about 5k. Are you meaning to tell me that he could have done this for the same price?

Quote by LostLegion

Come on now. You all ignored the only funny post.
Quote by Gyroscope
My friend's wedding put him back about 5k. Are you meaning to tell me that he could have done this for the same price?

Yes. He could've married his gal rushing towards earth in an aluminium vessel at speeds high enough to cancel out Earth's gravitational pull.

All in a fucking suit.
Quote by MakinLattes
If I want to get married upside down I'll do it on a jungle gym.

If you ever do that, I will demand pics from you until you either deliver or die. Your choice.
Quote by LostLegion

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I know folks are making jokes, but seriously, I would honestly consider this.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
If for a moment i forget that i find the institution of marriage to be somewhat stupid, this has to be one of the most interesting ways to get married.
Isn't that technically a wedding?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/wedding
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by CoreysMonster
technically, yes.

However, it is still much more AWESOME than your average wedding ceremony.
Still a wedding.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Still a wedding.

See, this is why I asked if you ever found anything funny, Mr. Buzzkillington.
I'm sure the SAS they experience will really add to the occasion. Nothing like vomit on your beautiful white wedding dress, or since liquids succumb to cohesion in 0g, it might end up everywhere. Then they can honeymoon in zero-grav and develop spaceflight osteopenia and muscle atrophy...

Of course I realize they aren't in there long enough for those effects to occur however, so
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by guitarxo
I would

but dude....you ARE in space.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
If I were to get married in an unorthodox way, it would be getting married while having intense sex.
I'd get married while jumping from a sky scraper. But yeah that's pretty badass too.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.