Does UG update their tabs, news, reviews etc daily, on specific days or is there no specific day?

Thanks,
Quote by Weirdbag
go to the UG homepage, and when look whats written under the UG.com logo.

I know, it shows only the last time it was updated.
I am asking how frequent UG updates the site.
From what I've seen, the homepage updates most days Monday-Friday, but not so often at the weekend.

The section pages like news, reviews, tabs etc get updated throughout the day whenever something new becomes available, but again I think this is just Monday-Friday.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by MaddMann274
I know, it shows only the last time it was updated.
I am asking how frequent UG updates the site.

News, reviews and interviews are updated every weekday at about 6-7 p.m. I'm not sure about that though. (about the time that is)

Colums update every week or so and tabs come as people tab them
Quote by AnttiP92
News, reviews and interviews are updated every weekday at about 6-7 p.m. I'm not sure about that though. (about the time that is)

Colums update every week or so and tabs come as people tab them

Actually tabs need to be updated aswell, it does not appear on the site as soon as the user submits it. It has to go through the TPA page.
Last edited by MaddMann274 at Aug 21, 2011,
Quote by MaddMann274
Actually tabs need to be updated aswell, it does not appear on the site as soon as the user submits it. It has to go through the TPA page.

oh. ok