Its 8:30 AM here, I havent been to bed yet, but I just went for a morning ride on my motorcycle out through the highway that cuts through the river delta. Coming out of the shade of the bridge into the bright light was just incredible.

You guys have anything like this?
that feeling i get when i don't take my medicine.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Cleavage.

EDIT:

Its 8:30 AM here, I havent been to bed yet, but I just went for a morning ride on my motorcycle out through the highway that cuts through the river delta. Seeing her bosoms coming out of the top of the blouse into the bright light was just incredible.

You guys have anything like this?

tl;dr Boobs.
Last edited by JustRooster at Aug 21, 2011,
frogs
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Torture, death and cannibalism.

Or better yet: death through torture then eating the body.
Boobies
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
music
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
To see my plans working out, especially when playing people out against each other.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Jackson Soloist Std. Professional '93
DiMarzio Evolution (bridge) SD Lil' Screamin Demon (neck)

-B.C. Rich Warlock Special Edition Metal Web

-Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by mnf50
Torture, death and cannibalism.

Or better yet: death through torture then eating the body.

even better: death by eating alive.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Two African children are dying preventably from malaria every minute due to a lack of donations from rich countries to tackle the problem

According to a 2010 study led by the government-funded Medical Research Foundation, out of 487 South African men, more than 37% admitted that they have raped a woman and nearly 7% admitted to participating in gang rape.

25% of South African women said they had been raped, but the study notes that only about 1 rape in 25 is reported.
"Rape is completely trivialized by a great number of men. It is seen as a legitimate activity," said Rachel Jewkes, a lead researcher on both studies.

Out of the 511 women surveyed, more than 51% said they'd experienced violence from men, while 78% of men said they have committed violence against women.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Grimriffer
Two African children are dying preventably from malaria every minute due to a lack of donations from rich countries to tackle the problem

According to a 2010 study led by the government-funded Medical Research Foundation, out of 487 South African men, more than 37% admitted that they have raped a woman and nearly 7% admitted to participating in gang rape.

25% of South African women said they had been raped, but the study notes that only about 1 rape in 25 is reported.
"Rape is completely trivialized by a great number of men. It is seen as a legitimate activity," said Rachel Jewkes, a lead researcher on both studies.

Out of the 511 women surveyed, more than 51% said they'd experienced violence from men, while 78% of men said they have committed violence against women.

Warms my heart.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Laughing gas.

EDIT: And boobs don't make me smile. They make me go "UGGHNNNNHGGGHH!! Awww, maaan! All over the keyboard! God, I've gotta stop doing that!!"
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Aug 21, 2011,
When I see my girlfriend smile. Even through webcam. Assuming I am the cause. Then especially.
Quote by fc89konkari
When I see my girlfriend smile. Even through webcam. Assuming I am the cause. Then especially.

Bingo.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Motorcycle-related like the OP, but it's the opposite - whenever I get on to some twisty back road out in the woods, right when I slip under the cover of the trees and how cool and humid it is.

Also, this and related things.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by sashki
Anything makes me smile when it's 8:30 AM and I've been up all night.
Seriously, somehow everything is funnier when I'm sleepy.

Anything motorcyle related brings a smile, but I just got such a rush of endorphins from that experience, I actually yelled **** yeah.
Quote by Platinum Pro
I think mine would be driving down a country road in a straight, going 60+mph, and blasting good driving music with the windows down. That's an incredible experience for me.

Going down a highway on bright sunny day while listening to Interstate Love Song. Gets me everytime
John Coltrane's face
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
bewwbzz

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
For some reason a stranger just being nice to be can make my day. I think I have this odd social stigma that everyone's an asshole, so when someone is actually nice for once, it comes off like they're the next Jesus Christ. For example, when I'm walking and someone says hi to me while passing by, I can't not smile and say hi back.

That and boobs.