When my hand tires out on acoustic, I play along with songs that use a capo on the 2nd fret in the original recordings (so I can sing along with them). I'll post the songs I play below, do you cats know any others?

The Truth - Jason Aldean
Wagon Wheel - Old Crow Medicine Show
Time Marches On - Tracy Lawrence
The Freshmen - The Verve Pipe
It Never Rains In Southern California - Trent Summar and the new Row Mob
Maybe It Was Memphis - Pam Tillis
A Different World - Bucky Covington
The Weight - The Band
Any song can be played with a capo on the second fret, it just means it'll be in a different key.

If you want to play along with the original recording of a song which isn't capo'd when you are capo'd at 2nd, look up the tab on UG and use the transpose function to show you the chords "down 2 half steps".

With the guitar capo'd but the chords transposed you should be perfectly in tune with the original.

Hope that makes sense.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Have A Nice Day - Bon Jovi.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Most of Oasis's songs acoustically can be played with a capo such as supersonic, listen up and underneath the sky
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Thanks, Gary. I've never tried that, or even thought of it, for that matter. I'm gonna do that tomorrow; Put the capo on 2, but tune it to EADGBe, and play a million other songs. That is kinda cheating though. But I did shatter all the bones in my fret fingers in a motorcycle accident, so I guess I can let myself slide.
Quote by Crossroads61
Thanks, Gary. I've never tried that, or even thought of it, for that matter. I'm gonna do that tomorrow; Put the capo on 2, but tune it to EADGBe, and play a million other songs. That is kinda cheating though. But I did shatter all the bones in my fret fingers in a motorcycle accident, so I guess I can let myself slide.

I haven't even got the excuse of a motorcycle accident - if I find a song which has loads of barre chords in it, I'll often find a way to play it capo'd purely out of laziness! Town Called Malice is one example that I always do this with.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud