Page 1 of 2
My question to you is do you remember your first instrument. If so, please list it below.

My first instrument was a Esteban acoustic/electric guitar.
A crappy plastic flute.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.

I rocked the shit out of Frère Jacques
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
A casio keyboard. I've got it on my desk in front of me. Can't play it very well though xD
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
piano. Rocked Frere Jacques as well!
Scientists write papers and books. Engineers make money.
Quote by ctfod

I rocked the shit out of Frère Jacques

Holy shit! I had the same exact one.

My first real instrument that I learned how to play was piano
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Violin, played it for 9 years.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
a 5 dollar plastic recorder. one time i site read Pachelbel's Canon in D in front of the whole class. strangely enough i could site read on recorder way better than i can on guitar. but my little sister used it for school and she broke it, and it was older than her. and then she lost the new one she got, so now there are no more recorders around the house for me to play.

Quote by WCPhils
Holy shit! I had the same exact one.

My first real instrument that I learned how to play was piano

you trying to say recorder ain't a real instrument?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgz_ds7qq8k&t=28
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Aug 21, 2011,
Forced to play recorder when I was young... But first out of choice was my lightly singed Westfield BA1000 bass.
I started clarinet 8 years ago. With my dads great grandfather rosewood (real rosewood) clarinet. The thing is a vintage item. Worth many many thousands of dollars. currently sitting on my shelf. Anyone wanna trade?
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
The first instrument I tried was an Oboe.

Bloody hard to play, when I was in middle school, and had my lesson right after PE, so was shattered.
Unsurprisingly, I gave it up after three months.

I grabbed a guitar about six years later.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Piano, Saxaphone and then the guitar.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

First real instrument? An upright piano.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Playing recorder in elementary school music class until we moved up to real instruments, where I picked up the alto sax.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
The Guitar. Had it for 5 years and I can sill only play a beginner level
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Trombone. My band teacher made it boring as Hell, though, every note the brass section played was a whole note and the flutes and clarinets had all the interesting parts.
ಠ_ಠ
Recorder then Violin shortly after.

I played in orchestra for a while but my awesome orchestra teacher moved to Ireland and the next teacher hated me. My parents wouldn't let me leave but when I started to get D's in Jr. High Orchestra they started listening and made me play guitar. And now here I am.
recorder, then trumpet
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

trumpet. i rocked that shit.
Quote by Eddie616
this guy is of epic legend.

it's true.
First instrument I ever played was guitar. A crappy First Act acoustic with a terribly high action.

My Ibanez RG560L I got after that thing was a godsend.
Trumpet/cornet, which I started ten years ago. I've since played tenor horn, euphonium, baritone horn, and guitar.

Actually the first instrument I tried was my mums old classical guitar, but I couldn't play for shit and quickly gave up.
Last edited by BenRaah at Aug 21, 2011,
My voice. I'm pretty sure that I was singing in choirs when I was six or seven. In terms of physical instruments though, I'm pretty sure it was a harmonica. I lost it when I moved from Vancouver to Calgary years ago though. It's really too bad...
A little casio keyboard.

I'd actually been considering getting into the keys recently, so I dug it out and tried to get it working. When I did, I realised that it only had four note polyphony...
My first instrument was a trumpet, back in year 3. I wish I had one. Mine was loaned out from the school and the school band was disbanded after the only teacher with any musical talent left the school.
squier se special, and i'm modding the guitar XD
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
A Lace Huntington guitar
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
A Conn Director student model trombone. It was an old hand me down that my dad played in the 60's.
I'd say a plastic recorder, but I don't think that counts. After that, cello. I have one, but I can barely play it. I'd give anything to be able to play beautiful music on it.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Page 1 of 2