Axe fx II is in stock on the fractal audio website .

Unfortunatly im canadian so i cant check out my friend live in Connecticut .. but billing adress need to be the same as shipping .. so no canadian buyer ( even if its ship to united states ) . i didnt know that i thought it would be ok .

suck to be canadian . were overpriced on everything and we have nothing .

But i understand fractal to have block shipping to canada .. they used UPS and they charged a lot brokerage fee and taxes duties when importing . so that 2600 $ can be 3200 $ when it finally arrived to you in canada . UPS are full of shit . they made the right move to stop shipping to canad ainstead of having people complaining everytime about the tax duties and brokerage fees that UPS charge .

But damn i wish i could buy it a sweet axe fx II
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
Fractal didn't block shipping to Canada? it clearly says US and Canada store...

no they dont ship to canada now . the suspend it . it suck ... when you get to checkout they tell you " sorry no shipping to canada " and put the shipping price at 10000 $ )

whats sad is a cant buy it and have it ship to my friend in the u.s i normally do that for everything . and i cant ask my firend to put 2600 on his credit card .

anyway .. someone buy it
Bedroom rock star :

- Agile 3200 Slim
Haha that sucks bro, I know how you feel, having no Guitar Center here in Vancouver licks nuts. Tom Lee ain't that great either...
There's definitely a loophole you can find. There's always a way.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Just ship it to your friend and pay them to ship it to you?
Quote by Rob R
Just ship it to your friend and pay them to ship it to you?

i cant .. as i said i normally do that .. i pay with my credit card i ship my stuff to him .

but since the unit is 2600 $ to avoid fraud .. the billing adress ( me in canada ) and the shipping .. must be the same .

so you cant buy if your canadian
Bedroom rock star :

- Agile 3200 Slim
What are you using to pay for it? If its a credit card, I don't see why they wouldn't ask you to verify the purchase and let it go through. They can't just force any charge they see to be declined.

I had to see the $10000 shipping charge myself. That's Ballzy!

Last edited by Sputnik1 at Aug 21, 2011,
Give them a call or email and explain the situation. They may be able to proceed with the order in that case. Shipping address only has to be the same as the billing if the company feels it's more secure.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
they suspend their canada activity because of our post office which charge taxes and UPS who charge brokerage fee and duties etc..

poeple ended up paying 3200 for their axe fx
UPS suck

But im not crying anymore .. i think i didnt think twice before wanting to buy .

for 2600 $ theres a lot of stuff i could have bought . maybe get a 700 $eleven rack for headphone /recording and spend the 1900 $on a cab /head / rack etc...

in my case 2600 $ on a unit to record and play with heapdhone since i have no real amp /set up would have been overkill .

ill get a eleven rack for home and i can spend the 1900 $ difference on a great set up .
Bedroom rock star :

- Agile 3200 Slim
no not at all . taxes are normal .. but UPS had Brokerage Fee depending on the amount of the import .

and those fee are disgusting . its totally cause they use their own cusotm serrvice .. they charge fee .

USPS is ok .
Bedroom rock star :

- Agile 3200 Slim
no i wont contact the suspend their shipping .. they wont do exception

i might go for 11R but im not sure yet . the axe fx II seems overkill for my need . maybe an eleven rack would be better suited for me and the 1900 $ difference could be spend on a good tube amp later .

2600 to play at home in a bedroom with headphones = very expensive .

i think ill go with eleven rack . they sound convincing + more affordable for my need .

if only i knew how to run software .. theres some great amp simulation nowadays .. i have amplituybe , guitar rig etc.. but id like to try LEPOU and stuff like that .

but i think eleven rack will be my choice . Im almost happy i didnt buy it now . i think i was so surprised to see the axe fx II available that i was ready to buy it just to have it .
Bedroom rock star :

- Agile 3200 Slim
Last edited by Skysc at Aug 21, 2011,