may god have mercy on your soul...

because UGers wont

(for spider)

this is "guitar techniques" part of the forum, nothing technical was shown, nothing to comment on

but one thing you need to do is get some sort of backing track going, some sort of harmonical content (chords)underneath is needed

... and why do you write your age on top of the video? If your age is two digit number(>9), it deosnt impress people ...
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
Quote by hr113
may god have mercy on your soul...

because UGers wont

(for spider)

this is "guitar techniques" part of the forum, nothing technical was shown, nothing to comment on

but one thing you need to do is get some sort of backing track going, some sort of harmonical content (chords)underneath is needed

... and why do you write your age on top of the video? If your age is two digit number(>9), it deosnt impress people ...
I'm talking about the playing in general, what are some ways to improve my playing? And idk I just felt like putting the age, don't know why but I did, and I considered a backing track but figured I'd go without one for the moment.
Quote by JakePlaysGuitar
I'm talking about the playing in general, what are some ways to improve my playing? And idk I just felt like putting the age, don't know why but I did, and I considered a backing track but figured I'd go without one for the moment.

Playing in general? there werent a single faster run to analyze, everything could as well be downpicked. Try incorporating different techniques, maybe some legato, string skipping, some arpeggios - something to look into.

If you cant do any of those - practice them

Ill repeat, you are in "Guitar Techniques" forum, so far we are looking at a blank page.
Quote by the_white_bunny
the point of life is to die.
and pay taxes.

Quote by /PurpleWhalez/
Blasphemy as severe as this is fucking unforgivable and by bullshito code you must commit sudoku for disgracing famirys honoru.
Last edited by hr113 at Aug 21, 2011,