Awesome danish death metal... no more needs to be said really. Their new album, Total Depravity, is awesomeness from start to finish.

only song from their new album on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLE-0WfirXw
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
The minute I stop checking every week they decide to announce a new one?

Very good band but hard to take in big doses, the production and vocals on the first one were a bit much
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
A recent danish metal band that isn't deathcore seems to be an achievement in itself these days. Nothing's really ticking me about that song though. Might be the production that's putting me off.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Judging from that song it is OK, I didn't like the vocals, riffing was not bad.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by destroy_techno
The danish scene is so awful.. Getting paired up with all these kids playing awful death/metalcore is so annoying

Give their first album a spin..

I'll do that. Need more good bands to restore my faith in our scene. The only danish metal band I care about these days is Undergang.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by Senor Kristian
I'll do that. Need more good bands to restore my faith in our scene. The only danish metal band I care about these days is Undergang.

Those guys are cool as hell, old school as ****

You should check out the last album by Exmortem, really cool stuff too, too bad they split
I'm certain that I'm the only one on this forum who likes them, but the vocals reminded me of Illdisposed There is Something Rotten in the State of Denmark. Not bad, I'll look into this band.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I wasn't much of a fan of the first album, There's Something... is one of the few albums that I think grooves correctly, but that's just me.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso
I'm certain that I'm the only one on this forum who likes them, but the vocals reminded me of Illdisposed There is Something Rotten in the State of Denmark. Not bad, I'll look into this band.

I don't think I'll be checking out anything with such an atrocious title anytime soon
Shakespeare is not atrocious!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Just because Shakespeare wrote "I'm off to piss behind that bush" as dialogue in one of his plays somewhere, it doesn't redeem the fact that it's a terrible band name.