sorry if im a bit behind the times but ...

Why are there some tabs namely Led Zeppelin ones, blocked ?

Is there any still around/how can I view them? thanks.
Fuck it.
Some musicians don't want you knowing their music so they bitch at the internet until it goes away.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
i think its only in the UK, because the music labels are assholes. try using an american proxy.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by jgbsmith

that's why.

Is that an actual picture from them?

Cause if so, that's awesome.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
If you go to other tab sites, all they do is copy & paste UG tabs. I'm sure you can find a good tab elsewhere.
In Ireland, we don't get Zeppelin, Ray LaMontagne, Dethklok or Eric Clapton. That's all the ones I know anyway

And to view them you copy and paste the link into Google Translate, then translate it into a foreign language, click on the link, and it should be viewable.
Quote by LostLegion
And to view them you copy and paste the link into Google Translate, then translate it into a foreign language, click on the link, and it should be viewable.

Yeah....this doesn't work for me..... Tried every country, including the communist ones

EDIT: Just found a method which does work Copy the link and paste into google. Click on "Cached". Works!

Gear:
-Custom Frankenstrat (Now in bits pending a home-made Charvel So-Cal mod)
-Boss ME-25 (Modded with gaffer tape and blu-tack)

Quote by Xiaoxi
Modes and scales are dumb and useless. Stop learning them. No, seriously.
Last edited by ewashbrook at Nov 24, 2011,
See if you can find an old rapidshare or torrent link. I found one a few years ago that had pretty much every single tab that was available on Mysongbook, everything from 1-Z, including everything by Led Zep