No, not to pirate. To buy, or even if there's a free version of what I'm looking for, I'll look at that too.

I'm looking for a software as to where I can enter chords for songs. I play guitar in my church and some of the songs they give us have hand written chords on them, which to me, looks sloppy as anything.

Pretty much, I want Microsoft Word with the ability to add Chords in the song
Like GuitarPro or TuxGuitar? I think that's what you're asking for.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Yes, I understand that. But unfortunately, I don't have MS Word. That's why I came here for help.
to write the names out like k grizzel did or to write out the fingerings for each chord?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Use notepad, and make the text Courier (courier is special because it makes every letter/number/space the same exact width and height so you don't have to deal with formatting problems).

Then just copy and paste the chords in with the lyrics.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by L2112Lif
Lol, someone actually bought MS Word for MAC, as opposed to downloading OpenOffice and saving 50 bucks.

I didn't pay a cent for office 2011
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by L2112Lif
Did you get it pre-installed? Are you running a MAC? Or did you... Hmmph, Hmm... HMMMM?

yes i'm running a mac and no, it wasn't preinstalled
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by L2112Lif
Ah, okay. Steve Jobs cares more, because it means you're not using iWork. I promise I won't tell Gates... >_>

<_<

>.>

<.<

I have iWork too
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by L2112Lif
Lol, someone actually bought MS Word for MAC, as opposed to downloading OpenOffice and saving 50 bucks.

OpenOffice is a joke.
Quote by L2112Lif
Ah, swinging your dick in more than one direction, I see?

The more, the merrier, I say.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by L2112Lif
Free software is free, why is that a problem?

It's free but it's terrible. Its UI is a cluttered mess, its options are disorganized, and its layout is completely backwards. OpenOffice is clearly made by underpaid and overworked careless interns. Put OpenOffice on your CV under computer skills and you'll get laughed at by any employer. However put Microsoft office and it's the standard... for a reason. It's exactly the same situation for Gimp vs Photoshop.
Quote by Thornography
It's free but it's terrible. Its UI is a cluttered mess, its options are disorganized, and its layout is completely backwards. OpenOffice is clearly made by underpaid and overworked careless interns. Put OpenOffice on your CV under computer skills and you'll get laughed at by any employer. However put Microsoft office and it's the standard... for a reason. It's exactly the same situation for Gimp vs Photoshop.

...Open office is open source; it's made by the community, not a set of paid developers. If you have a suggestion for the interface, you can always help develop, or at least propose a suggestion.

That being said, LibreOffice>OpenOffice. Open office is crap, libreoffice is decent. Microsoft office is overpriced and closed-source.

And who lists microsoft word as a computer skill? That's retarded.
Quote by SlayingDragons
...Open office is open source; it's made by the community, not a set of paid developers. If you have a suggestion for the interface, you can always help develop, or at least propose a suggestion.

That being said, LibreOffice>OpenOffice. Open office is crap, libreoffice is decent. Microsoft office is overpriced and closed-source.

And who lists microsoft word as a computer skill? That's retarded.

I do... well I put Microsoft Office. What's wrong with it? It's an industry standard and it goes under Flash, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop on my CV. Yeah it's not really bragging rights material but it's important and the lack of it might cost you a job.
Quote by Thornography
I do... well I put Microsoft Office. What's wrong with it? It's an industry standard and it goes under Flash, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop on my CV. Yeah it's not really bragging rights material but it's important and the lack of it might cost you a job.

Eh, yeah, I guess. It depends on what you're doing I guess; I would never need it, and it would actually be kind of embarrasing to list it as a skill for any of the fields I see myself going in. From the software you're using though it's apparent you're in multimedia work (My deductive skills are incredible), so you would probably end up having more use for it than me.
Quote by Thornography

There's really no reason to put it on a CV; most employers assume you know how to use basic office software (Windows or otherwise).

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm