Poll: would you bother going?
Poll Options
View poll results: would you bother going?
Why not? as long as its not a sausage-fest and girls show up its still a party
121 38%
No, drugs and booze are essential ingredients to any memorable party
48 15%
People who need to drink and do drugs to have a good time are losers
77 24%
I'd just get f*cked up beforehand, then go to the party. problem solved
36 11%
'In one word, would I use dope? nope. THERE'S NO HOPE WITH DOPE!'
3 1%
Doesn't matter, i just wanna rock out with my c*ck out
34 11%
Voters: 319.
Page 1 of 4
was watching an episode of the community and someone said 'aint no party without drugs!' and it got me thinking, thats pretty true. all the memorable parties i've been to were feuled on alcohol and various drugs

would you even bother going to a party if it was going to be all puritan and outlawed drugs and alcohol?
alcohol is an absolute must. tbh i try to avoid parties with drugs (i'm assuming you mean weed) in case the cops come and i just smoke back at my place.
Go Veg.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I think parties are a stupid waste of time, all you do is stand around and drink and get wasted, there's no fun in that unless there's fire, explosions, and stuff breaking.

alcohol often leads to those three things.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

It doesn't really matter to me. I enjoy having a good time with friends without drugs, if there are no drugs and I want to do drugs I will do them beforehand, and if there are drugs there I will do them. Doesn't matter regardless
Yes, but I'm not inclined to go to a party anyways. I don't drink or do drugs, so it wouldn't make a difference for me.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
If it was my parent's party or a family friend's party. Not a mates though.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by DonGlover
Yes, but I'm not inclined to go to a party anyways. I don't drink or do drugs, so it wouldn't make a difference for me.

this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by fearofthemark
alcohol often leads to those three things.

In the country it does, in the city it just leads to car wrecks and people dying.

See, we know how to party, unlike you city folk. We can blow stuff up and not get in trouble, we can run our trucks into trees while being drunk and only be out a truck, and we can break axles off roading while being drunk, and fix it in the morning. How much more fun at a party do you need than that?

Oh, we also shoot stuff while drunk, it's quite amusing, if you're not the drunk one watching all this go down, much more fun to actually watch all the drunken idiots.
i wouldnt mind being the only/ one of the few sober ones. but with everybody sober... eh, depends a lot on the place and who's there!
Quote by ethan_hanus
I think parties are a stupid waste of time, all you do is stand around and drink and get wasted, there's no fun in that unless there's fire, explosions, and stuff breaking.

If you have remained in a drunken state and not broken something, you need a medal.

OT: Of course it's a party. And it's equally as fun, as long as you know how to enjoy yourself. Just because you want to be one of the few sober ones there, don't suck the enjoyment out of the atmosphere. You'll make it suck for yourself and everyone else. If you're getting wrecked, don't act like a complete twat and make it suck for yourself and everyone else.
I used to love starting off the evening on weed, getting a few spirits in me to liven up, then dropping some form of hallucinogen while listening to trippy music.
Nowadays I'm quite happy to go and sit in a pub with one or two mates, have a couple of pints and play snooker then come home.
Drugs are optional, Booze is essential.
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
Quote by ethan_hanus

lol
2nd option.

But if it came to it, I'd get drunk beforehand... I've done that quite a lot over past few years, even though there was always drink at the party
Because people who require substances to have fun are weaklings.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Because people who require substances to have fun are weaklings.

*looks at user title*

Wut.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
People don't NEED Pot or booze to have a good time. God that pisses me off.

You don't NEED it to have a fun time, It just makes a boring time fun, and a fun time even more fun. If you're at a PARTY, with drugs (I don't really consider pot a drug) or booze, then it's just the best time ever.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
i really need a couple of beers when im at a party, and drugs... its fun if it's there, and i'll do drugs if its there (just smoking weed though, not interested in other shit) but drugs are not needed for a good party... in a few days i'll be 18 and finally can start buying my own drugs i'll probably make sure there's drugs at parties when i go then XD
i'd go for the right people but i prefer when there's drugs, alcochol and females gotta be females
Quote by Ih5g
i really need a couple of beers when im at a party, and drugs... its fun if it's there, and i'll do drugs if its there (just smoking weed though, not interested in other shit) but drugs are not needed for a good party... in a few days i'll be 18 and finally can start buying my own drugs i'll probably make sure there's drugs at parties when i go then XD

i used to buy drugs underage. yeah my dealer was lenient as ****
Quote by Tango616

You don't NEED it to have a fun time, It just makes a boring time fun, and a fun time even more fun. If you're at a PARTY, with drugs (I don't really consider pot a drug) or booze, then it's just the best time ever.

Just because it's a great drug doesn't mean it isn't really drug: same goes for booze
Quote by Tango616

the truth.

that's why stoners will really spend a lot of time doing stuff that's really "ok dis is stoopid" from a sober perspective
Quote by Vince Sixx
*looks at user title*

Wut.
I never got high and never get drunk. I enjoy hair metal.

Contradictory, I know, but still.

And the guys who make the music may have been crack heads in some cases, but most of them gave up all their druggie ways and stuck to the gratuitous groupie sex. Besides, I'm talking about people who can't possibly have fun without drugs, not people who happen to do them.

Quote by Ih5g
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Aug 21, 2011,
Quote by ethan_hanus
In the country it does, in the city it just leads to car wrecks and people dying.

See, we know how to party, unlike you city folk. We can blow stuff up and not get in trouble, we can run our trucks into trees while being drunk and only be out a truck, and we can break axles off roading while being drunk, and fix it in the morning. How much more fun at a party do you need than that?

Oh, we also shoot stuff while drunk, it's quite amusing, if you're not the drunk one watching all this go down, much more fun to actually watch all the drunken idiots.

That sounds absolutely terrible. There is almost nothing I would like to be around less than a drunk redneck shooting things with a gun.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

i dont need to be drunk or high to have a great time
as long as theres freinds or women i can make a great time for myself

althught booze or weed can help
No.

Pretty much everything is better when you're drunk. You might say this or that is fun sober, sure.. But if you were drunk..!!

That being said I don't have a problem not drinking at a party and I regularly abstain from drinking for periods. But I dont really have many friends who dont drink, or even any that mind other people drinking.
Ibanez RGD2127Z w/ BKP Aftermaths
Seagull Entourage Rustic
Peavey 6505 212
Dunlop ZW-45 Crybaby
Page 1 of 4