Does anyone know anything about this Gibson Les Paul Double Cutaway Electric Guitar? Now I'm thinking upgrading my old guitar(My last one is a Silver Creek D-160 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar, not good for me actually ). This gibson just attracted me at the first sight. But I'm not sure it is that good. I'm sure there are loads of proffessionals out there. Plz give me some clues. Thanks. (My budget is around $1000)
Personally, I love them, but as with any guitar, you have to play it yourself and find out if you like it.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Im pretty sure that was a one day deal only, so if you want it. You have a few hours left to get it.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
les pauls are great guitars. They are heavy rich tone monsters. They are not loved by all but personally i think they are really great.
Les Pauls are great guitars, but they're definitely not for everyone. I would definitely play one before buying.

They have a very characteristic, powerful, thick tone and overdrive amps really really well. That and the iconic good looks are the primary selling points.

The downsides of a Les Paul are also pretty significant, however. First of all, the weigh a metric f*** ton. If you're used to a strat (or, heck, almost any other guitar out there) an hour of jamming with a Lester will have your shoulder ache.

They tend to have really thick necks (although there are a couple of different neck shapes available). The upper fret access isn't great, either. These two factors make them not the ideal choice for someone who really wants to shred. They're more guitars for somebody who wants to make their notes really count than for someone who really wants to count notes.

But a lot of the greats - Clapton with Cream, Page, Allman - played Les Pauls. So clearly there's something about them that a lot of people love. But definitely not for everyone, either.
not again ...
this site tends to show up a lot lately in these same so called 'threads'.
i say you be trollin'mate
Well all I have to say is Gary Moore had one, and it sounded like angels singing to me (not that I believe in angels but if they existed and if they sang theyd sing like Moore playing the long solo in still got the blues...) so when I get some moore money (one day) the next guitar I buy will be a lemon burst Gibson LP BFG.